Chapter 89

Dedicated to: @MissFrantastic1106 for the amazing message! Ilysm**
_____________

-JACK POV-

"This is the last baby." Hannah said walking into our room that night. "I swear!"

"Look at me and tell me you don't wanna be all over this and make another baby?" I wiggled my brow.

She gave me a once over. "Naaah I'll pass."

"Ouch!" I chuckled, bent down to pick her up by the legs and then slung her over my shoulder. "You are such a bitch sometimes."

"You love when I'm a bitch." She tried to wriggle out of my grasp but she was already slung over my shoulder.

"Its your bitchiness that got me babygirl and the booty I won't lie." I spanked her ass.

"Jack! That was sore." She laughed and spanked my ass too.

"How can you even reach my ass right now babe? Your arms are like the length of a ruler." I snickered

"Fuck you." She laughed and tickled my sides.

"Don't you just wanna right now." I gave her ass a squeeze.

"No thanks." She snorted.

"I'll make you pay." I said and threw Hannah onto the bed playfully, careful not to hurt her.

"What you gonna do?" She backed up. "You already got me pregnant."

"Tickle monster!" I yelled, lifted her shirt up and started tickling her stomach. There was only the slightest bump visible.

"JACK!" she shrieked and wriggled like a five year old. I continued to tickle her all over her body. "STOP!"

"Tell me I'm the hottest guy ever." I milked it and stopped for a second so she could talk.

"Why. Do. You. Want. Me. To. Lie?" She said between breaths with a hysterical laugh at the end.

"Alright then, you asked for it babe." I tickled her more, making her laugh loudly and genuinely in a really long time. She had little creases at the corner of her eyes.

"Jack!" She turned seriously and clutched her stomach. "The baby!"

I pulled away. "Holy shit babe! What's wrong? Did I hurt - "

And then Hannah burst into a fit of laughter and rolled around on our bed with tears falling down her face. I stared at her blankly.

"Your face." Laugh. "So classic." Laugh. "Oh god you almost peed." Laugh. "I'm gonna puke from laughing."

"Hannah! That was scary okay." I folded my arms and stared at her. "It got to me pretty bad!"

"Come here." She laughed and pulled me down onto her. "I love you Jack."

"I love you too Han." I smiled and pecked her cheek. She returned my smile and it made flowers grow in my heart, literally thats what her smile does.

-Hannah POV-

"Girl or boy?" I asked Jack and we laid on our bed later that night. We were eating junk food and watching OITNB and talking about everything.

I missed this.

"Boy." He said. "So him and Finn could beat up whoever tries to talk to my babygirl."

I giggled. "You're a typical dad sometimes."

"Kimberly's my little princess, nobody will ever break her heart." He shrugged. "I can never let that happen."

"You're a sweetheart." I ruffled his hair.

"And you're my queen." He looked up at me with loving eyes. "I'll never ever hurt you babygirl...unless I'm fucking you."

"How romantic." I nudged him playfully.

"A girl would be nice too." He added and rested his head on my lap.

"Finn could be overprotective over her and Kim!" I played with Jacks hair. "Kim can have a little mini-her."

"I wouldn't want them to pick on Finn though." Jack shook his head. "That's my boy."

"He's totally a momma's boy!" I laughed.

"No kidding! He can't even go a second without you there." Jack remarked.

"I can't believe we're parents Gilinsky! I mean we're gonna have another baby soon and its scary." I exhaled and played with his hair.

"We've done this for like 5 years now baby we can do it when he or she arrives." Jack kissed my thigh.

"Kim and Finn will be starting 1st grade soon and I can't deal with them growing up so fast." I sniffed. "They're still my babies."

Jack chuckled. "You have me through all of this don't forgot that."

I smiled. "How can I when you have the biggest ears ever?"

"God you really are mean." He laughed and flicked my thigh playfully. "It turns me on though."

"Shut up and watch TV." I said holding back a smile.

"I love you." Jack sang happily.

"I love you too Gilinsky." I hooked our fingers together.

_____________
Chapter full of goals! I love writing ones like this Idk don't you? Anyways just wanna say thanks for 300K reads + 12K votes! Asdfghjk this makes me happy :))) I love you all for voting!