Chapter 30

This is Dedicated to the amazing @hanooni27 for giving me the idea to make Maggie, Mahogany and Hannah friends since Megan is in Aussie!
______________

-Jack POV-

After talking to Hannah over the phone, I drove to pick Nash and Carter up for a tux fitting that I had.

Hannah was over at a bridal boutique getting her dream wedding dress and she was kind of already having a tough time because of our moms.

Hearing her cry made me angry at our moms for pressurizing her into getting dresses they wanted. After the phone call Hannah seemed much better.

"You excited?" Carter asked as we drove to fetch Nash. I was upset that Johnson can't be here for the tux fitting but he was away in New York until tomorrow.

"Yeah man! Of course...I can't wait to see how great Hannah will look." I said thinking of Hannah again.

"Yeah she'll look pretty hot." Carter nodded.

I chuckled. "Hey hey! That's my fiancé we're talking about so watch it." I was only half kidding.

Every since Hannah and I became closer, I'm like 100 times more protective over her. Its like an instinct now, I'm always looking out for her. I'm constantly worried about getting hurt - it's insane.

We picked Nash up and headed to a tux store for fittings. Hannah and I decided all the guys will be part of the wedding as individual bridegrooms so they had to have tuxedo's too.

"I think its sweet that Hannah wants to include us all in the wedding. There's like 12 of us." Nash said as we entered the store.

"Yeah isn't that a bit extreme?" Carter asked raising a brow. "I thought it would her best mate Megan and Johnson walking the isle with you two."

I shook my head. "Hannah insisted you guys walk, no other bridesmaids."

"Darn!" Nash cursed. "I planned to nail each bridesmaid in the bathroom."

Carter and laughed. "I heard she has hot cousins." I offered.

"Score!" Nash high fived Carter.

"Hey why don't we introduce Maggie to Hannah? Megan isnt here anymore so it'd be good for her." Carter said. Carter and Maggie have been going strong for a while so that seemed like a good idea.

"And don't forget Mahogany!" Nash added picking a tux out.

"That's great guys!" I said enthusiastically.

"Tell you what." Carter said. "Let us and Maggie, Mahogany throw you guys a small engagement party tomorrow night?"

My smile widened. "You guys surprise me sometimes!" I said laughing.

"You guys can plan the wedding on that night then. With help from us too." Nash said shrugging.

I thought about it and agreed to having a small engagement party for Hannah and I where we can finalize our wedding shit and the guest list.

"That'd be great guys." I smiled. "Especially for Hannah."

My mind wandered off to Hannah while Nash and Carter tried on tuxedos. I couldn't wait to see her dress and watch her walk down the isle and into my hands.

To think that day was approaching really fast made me feel nervous. I wanted everything to be perfect and I wouldn't let anyone spoil any of that.

After getting their tuxedo's sorted, I tried mine on. It fit perfectly as i stood in front of the mirror trying to seem like a husband, but really i look like a prom date.

What if she changes her mind?

We paid for the stuff, i asked Nash and Carter to made sure the other boys got their tux's ready for the wedding.

I dropped them both off and raced home to my girl.

-Hannah POV-

"You're mine now." A dangerous but sexy voice whispered and pushed me against the kitchen counter roughly.

Of course its Jack.

I giggled. "What are you gonna do?" I teased and felt his body pressed against mine.

"You don't even wanna know." He kissed my neck softly, making my spine tingle. His hands traveled down my back.

I ended up giggling and pushing him away gently. "Nice try Jack." He sighed and leaned against me.

"Thank God we're getting married soon." Jack laughed and sat down. "This abstinence bullshit is making me go insane."

"I'm with you brutha." I laughed and poured us both OJ.

"Don't call me that." He chuckled and pulled me onto his lap. "How was the dress hunting?"

"Shitty." I pouted and laid my head on his chest. "They wouldn't let me pick a dress at first, eventually I snapped at them."

"You're gonna look amazing anyways." He kissed my cheek. "I can't wait to see you in that dress...walking down the isle to me."

"I can't wait either Jack." I whispered after a few minutes and linked our hands together.

"You're not gonna change your mind anytime soon right? That would crush me."

I giggled. "No I won't babe."

"Good!" He sighed. "Because the guys want to have a little get together tomorrow night for us."

"They don't have to." I blushed.

"Its nothing big love, just a little party so we can get our stuff sorted." He said. "You can meet Maggie and Mahogany, the other girls we used to do Magcon with."

"Really?" I smiled. "Thank goodness, there's too much 'guy' in this group."

Jack laughed. "It'll be good because Megan isn't here anymore...." He trailed off.

My smile faded. I hadn't spoken to Megan in a month and a few weeks since she moved to Australia. She doesn't return any of my calls or messages. Its like I've lost my best friend entirely. Jack noticed and slid his arms around me.

"I'm sorry baby." He whispered.

"Its okay, if she doesn't wanna be apart of the wedding thats fine." I faked a smile. But it actually felt like a slap to the face.