Chapter 88

-Hannah POV-

"You're pregnant Hannah." Dr. Fields said.

Jack and I looked at each other sharply, taking in this new information. My hand went down to my stomach immediately, feeling my stomach rounded.

"W-what...no that's no right!" I shook my head. "I've been on birth control Dr. and plus - "

"You haven't taken them since I gave to the new medication. There are no traces of the pill in your blood stream." Dr. Fields replied.

"Holy shit." Jack mumbled. "She's really pregnant."

Dr. Fields nodded.

"How far?" I asked, my hand on my stomach still looking at nothing in particular.

"About two months. Even when you feinted a month ago you were pregnant Hannah and you could have lost the baby." Dr. Fields continued. "The weight you've gained back is from pregnancy...that's why you're more chubby than before."

It all made sense now.

"I'm pregnant..." I said softly. Even though I had two kids with Jack, this still felt unreal to me.

"I'll give you two some space." Dr. Fields said and left us alone in his office. After the door closed I hear Jack clear his throat behind me. It wasn't awkward, just weird for this to happen at such at odd time.

"Hannah look I - " Jack started. I turned around and threw my arms around him, cutting him off.

"I'm so happy." I sniffed as he slid his arms around my waist, lifting me off my feet and spinning me around.

"I'm happy too babe!" He yelled. "We're having another baby!"

I pulled away, Jack cupped my face in his hands and pressed his lips against mine. It was a mixture of happiness and desire in one go. Jack kissed me roughly, getting his emotion out which I loved.

After I pulled away he looked at me.

"This is what you want?" He asked pushing a strand of hair behind my hair.

"At first I thought it wasnt a good idea, since you and Jack are going on tour and with everything happening." I sighed. "But I figured anytime with you is perfect timing for me."

"Fuck." Jack exhaled. "You still give me buttterflies Hannah."

I giggled. "I'm pregnant Gilinsky!"

"We're having a baby!" Jack yelled and spun me around in his arms. "Again."

-

After getting home from a really interesting doctors appointment, Jack looked happier than ever. He was glowing more than I was which was sweet.

"Mommy!" Kim ran to me as we walked into the den. "Aunt Maggie made us flapjacks."

"That's great baby! Wheres your brother?" I bent down to kiss her forehead. Jack picked her up immediately.

"In the kitchen." She said and hugged Jack tightly, closing her eyes. It was the cutest thing ever.

"Hey guys!" Maggie smiled as she drizzles blueberry syrup on Finns flapjacks. He looked up and reached his arms up for me. I went over and hugged my little boy.

"How was the appointment?" Maggie asked worriedly.

I shrugged and smiled. "It was uh...okay I guess. Everything is A okay!"

"Thank goodness." Maggie sighed and ruffled Finns thick hair. He looks so much like Jack especially his hair.

Jack fistbumped his son and stole some of his pancakes when he came in. Kim took a seat next to Finn.

"Han?" Maggie spoke up. "Can we talk for a second."

I frowned. Something in her voice made me worried. Was she okay? I knew Maggie as a happy chirpy girl, but now she looked more depressed than anything.

"Sure." I nodded. "Let's go outside."

We walked out the back door, the pool looked inviting in the afternoon heat. I led us over to the small outdoor table and took a seat with Maggie. She kept her eyes downcast.

"Are you okay?" I asked immediately.

"Carter and I broke up." She whispered and burst into tears.

"What?" I gasped. This was the last thing o expected to hear, especially when Carter had given her a promise ring. They seemed so happy.

"He makes me feel like shit and honestly I'm happy its over." She sobbed into her hands, shaking slightly.

"Oh Maggie." I pulled her into a hug. "I'm so sorry, Carter is an idiot for hurting you."

She sobbed so hard, the front of my shirt was wet. I felt bad for but secretly happy because she needs someone much better and Carter wasn't that guy.

"Maggie look." I held her up. "I know how shitty this is, but you'll be okay and it will all be okay. Forget about him. Youll find someone hotter and much nicer."

"But he was the one ..." Maggie trailed off and bit her lip.

"Key word: was." I said. "If you need like a place to stay, you could come here."

"Oh no Hannah! You have a whole family to look after -" she started.

"So? You're my family too! And trust me, Jack would never mind." I hugged her again.

When I pulled away, Maggie smiled but weakly like she forced it.

"It'll get better." I patted her shoulder. "His lose Mags."

She nodded. "One day."

"I have to tell you something else." She said looking away. "I moved back into my parents a day after we broke up which was a week ago."

"Okay." I nodded.

"And I've been seeing someone else, we haven't done anything but hang out but I think I may like him." She smiled quickly and it vanished.

"Maggie thats great! But a little too soon after breaking up." I answered quietly.

"I know I know! But that's why I'm kind of confused because he's the boy's friend." She sighed deeply.

My eyes widened. "Who?"

"Kenny." She covered her smiling face.

"What the fuck Holland?" I gaped at Maggie who couldn't control her giggle. "Maggie Lindemann!"

"Hannah shut up!" She turned away. "Its no big deal but...he's so sweet and...oh god I can't!"

I smirked. "He is kinda hot yeah."

"If Carter finds out he'd cause shit." Her smile faded so quickly as if it was never there a second ago.

"Then I'll fuck him up." I shrugged. "Just kiss Kenny or do something! Forget about Carter because its done with...you should be happy Lindemann."

"Thanks Gilinsky." She smirked. "You're the best."

I smiled and hugged her, keeping the good news away for now. Maggie deserved her moment and so does Johnson so I planned on revealed the news after the wedding.

________
Don't hate me! I think Mags and Kenny would be cute together so I paired them for fun :D

I made an IG fan account and have like 2 followers so follow me and I will too lol!

Its called: @flap_thejacks