「 15 」

Luca woke up to someone jumping on his bed. He groaned in annoyance and opened his eyes to see his younger brother, Alban, staring at him with a wide smile on his face.

Luca reached over and flicked him on his forehead causing the younger to hold his head in pain. ❝Ow! Luca that hurts!

Well maybe you should've thought about that before you decided to jump on my bed.❞ The blonde responded as he got out of his bed.

Alban pouted as he rubbed the aching spot on his forehead, ❝I was trying to shake you earlier but you wouldn't get up.❞ He protested.

Luca scoffed and rolled his eyes, ❝Yea right. You know every time you shake me I always wake up, you're just lying at this point.❞ He said loudly from the bathroom.

Fine you caught me, but I was coming in here to wake you up because Ike invited everyone over to his house for a pool party!❞ Alban said walking over to the bathroom.

Mm, I'm not going.

Alban pouted once again then grabbed his brother's arm shaking it, ❝But you have to go! It won't be a party if everyone isn't there.❞ He protested.

It'll still be the same even if I don't go.❞ Luca said removing his hand from his arm then went around him going back into his room.

Oh come on Luca! Don't be a party pooper. You stinker.❞ Alban followed after him and sat back down on his bed watching as he went over to his closet.

Luca sighed and turned around facing him, ❝If I go what do I get in return?❞ He asked.

Alban looked at him confused. ❝Uhh you get to have fun?

Luca tapped his finger against his chin in a thinking gesture then responded. ❝Not enough. I'm not going.

Alban let out a huff of annoyance and began trying to quickly think of something that will convince him to go. ❝Uhh I'll get you two cans of cheddar cheese Pringles if you go!

Hmm,❞ Luca thought for a minute then answered. ❝Fine I'll go, but you have to keep your end of the deal.

Alban smiled widely, ❝Deal! Also hurry up we need to go to the store so we can get new swimsuits.❞ He said then quickly left out of his room before he could say anything.

Luca sighed for the second time that morning then proceeded to get dressed into a simple hoodie and jeans then threw on his converse. He walked over to his bed grabbing his phone and key chain then left out of his room going downstairs where he saw Alban waiting with their little sister, Yotsuha.

Morning Yotsuha.❞ He said smiling.

Morning oni-chan.❞ She said happily. (A/N:I don't know if I spelled that right or if she calls him that)

Alban crossed his arms over his chest as he glared at Luca, ❝You didn't greet me like that this morning.❞ He grumbled.

Maybe if you hadn't jumped on me this morning then I would've greeted you like that.❞ Luca said and simply ruffled his hair.

Yotsuha noticed the car keys in Luca's hand and asked. ❝Where are you guys going?

We're going to a pool party our friend invited us to, but we're going to the store first.❞ Alban answered.