「 18 」

The sound of a phone ringing sounded throughout the silent room, and made the sleeping figure in the bed wake up and lazily reach over to grab it, he answered dit before having a chance to see who was calling.

Hello?

The other person stayed quiet before speaking. ❝Shu..

The obsidian haired boy seemed to wake up fully after hearing the other's voice, ❝Luca? What are you doing calling me at... He pulled his phone away to check the time before putting it back to his ear. 7:23am. Are you not in school right now?

He heard the other sigh, ❝No.. and I was hoping you weren't either.❞ He answered.

No I'm not, did you need something?❞ Shu asked.

The blonde stayed quiet for a moment before speaking up. ❝Well.. I was wondering if I could.. come over.

Sure, I don't mind.❞ Shu said.

Thanks. I'll be there in a minute then, see you soon.❞ Luca said.

See you soon.❞ The obsidian haired boy replied with before ending the call.

He let out a long sigh as he turned over onto his back and stared up at his ceiling. He stayed like this for a couple minutes before deciding to actually get out of his bed.

He went over to his bathroom doing the needed necessaries in order to wake himself up, then left out going over to his closet and grabbed a dark blue sweater along with grey sweats pants then got dressed into the clothing, after doing this he left out of his closet and out of his room then went over to his dad's room door, he knocked twice and waited for a few seconds, after not getting a response he opened the door going inside only to see no one in the room.

He must already be at work.❞ He muttered to himself as he left out of the room closing the door along the way.

He made his way downstairs and into the kitchen, instantly opening the fridge to look inside but didn't see anything he could cook. He sighed before closing it and turned around opening a cabinet that was placed above the stove and grabbed a jar that contained $50 inside of it. He placed it onto the stovetop opening it and grabbed $20 out of it before placing it back inside the cabinet and put the money inside of his pants pocket.

The sudden sound of the doorbell going off caused him to flinch, he calmed down his nerves before going over to the front door and opened it seeing a certain blonde with purple eyes standing in front of him with a duffel bag.

Shu stared at the bag in confusion but decided to just shake the thought away, ❝Come in.❞ He invited the other as he stepped to the side.

The latter stepped inside and the shorter closed the door before walking over to him and said. ❝Come on I'll show you where you can put your stuff.

Luca nodded and followed after the shorter who walked over to the staircase and went up coming to the hallway, they walked past three doors before stopping at the door that was placed at the end of the hall, Shu opened the door and they both went inside.

It was a medium sized room, the walls were painted tan, two windows on each side of the room with black curtains on each, there was a medium sized bed placed in the middle of the room with a black bed cover on it, there was a door to the right of the room which was the closet and another door placed to the left of that was the bathroom. And lastly there was a tv placed onto the wall in front of the bed. (A/N: sorry I'm bad at describing bedrooms, so I hope this is alright.)