「 2 」

𝑺𝒉𝒖 𝒀𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒐.

Shu Yamino is a senior in high school; he is 17years old, he has long black hair that also reaches to his shoulders but it also goes past it. He has two purple streaks on the inside of his hair at the bottom, while he has two pink streaks along the top. And let's not forget about his famous banana hair part. Truly amazing.

Shu is a very quiet person, he doesn't talk unless it's needed or if it's one his friends. He's quite closed off from the other kids at his school, he stands at a height of 173cm or 5'8. Most people ask Shu why he doesn't play any sports and the reason is Shu isn't quite the athletic type and he prefers to stay out of the spotlight of everyone.

He is what most people would call a nerd but he just knows he's smarter than most kids and they're just trying to deny the truth. He's an honors student and gets straight A's so effortlessly.

He doesn't mind making any new friends but he is skeptical of the idea considering how people could backstab you without a care in the world and of course Shu didn't want anything like that to happen to him, but he is really kind and friendly just a bit antisocial.

Overall Shu is just a really quiet and reserved type of person, until he gets excited about something, but that's besides the point. He's just a smart, kind and happy person.

+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+

Shu sighed as he listened to his teacher ramble on and on about Nuclear chemistry. He looked over at the clock on the wall watching as it slowly ticked second by second waiting for it to finally hit the 2:00 so school could finally be over.

Another minute went by of Shu staring at the clock then the bell finally rung, making Shu celebrate inside his head as he began to put his things inside of his bag.

Just as Shu swung his bag over his shoulder the teacher called his name. ❝Mr.Yamino.

Shu's hands tightened around his backpack strap as he screwed his eyes shut while pursing his lips into a thin line. He sighed after a few seconds then turned to look at the teacher.

Yes?

Look I know being an honors student is already so stressful but I need you to do me a favor.❞ The teacher said.

Shu raised his eyebrow and asked. ❝What type of favor?

I need you to tutor this student I have in my 4th period class. He's failing and is in trouble of not being able to graduate.❞ He explained.

Who is it?

Luca Kaneshiro.❞ Shu's eyes widened at the name.

Luca Kaneshiro as in that obnoxious football player?❞ Shu asked still in disbelief.

The teacher gave him a questionable look before answering. ❝If that's the same person I'm talking about then yes.

No way I'm tutoring him.❞ Shu stated.

Look Shu if you tutor him I'll give you a homework pass for a week.❞ The teacher negotiated.

Shu huffed and rolled his eyes but agreed nonetheless. ❝Fine.

The teacher smiled at his response, ❝Great! You'll need to meet him in the library on Thursday.❞ He said.

During lunch or after school?❞ Shu asked.

During lunch.

Alright, can I leave now?❞ Shu asked and the teacher nodded.

Shu didn't waste anytime and left out of the classroom making his way towards the front of the school to go home.

ᴥ︎