「 7 」

Luca leaned his head against his locker as he tried to force himself to stay awake.

God I'm so tired.❜ He thought as he let out a yawn.

Morning Luca!❞ The called boy turned around and saw two girls.

Luca covered his mouth as he let out another yawn then responded back. ❝Morning Selen, morning Pomu.

You look like shit.❞ Selen blurted out and Pomu covered her mouth as she tried to suppress her laughter.

Luca rolled his eyes, ❝Thanks Selen, that made me feel sooo much better.❞ He said sarcastically.

No problem.❞ She said clearly not noticing the sarcasm in his voice.

Selen I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.❞ Pomu said then broke into a fit of laughter as Selen did the same.

You two done yet?❞ He asked.

They continued laughing for a minute before finally stopping, ❝Now we are.❞ Pomu said and wiped away a tear that had formed in her eyes from all of the laughing.

Luca gave her a small glare then rested his head back onto his locker, ❝Why are you both here?❞ He asked.

We heard you went to a café with Shu yesterday.❞ Selen said smirking.

Whatever you two are thinking isn't what happened.❞ He said and rolled his eyes.

Then how do you know what we're thinking about?❞ Pomu asked with a smirk on her face.

Selen let out a small gasp before a smirk formed on her face, ❝She's right! Something must have really happened then.❞ She said.

Luca rolled his eyes for the second time that morning at the two girls in front of him then muttered. ❝You two are hopeless.

Anyway, how is your chemistry class going?❞ Selen asked.

The same as always, terrible.❞ He replied.

But I thought Shu was tutoring you, Is it not helping?❞ Pomu asked.

It is helping, it's just there's a lot of subjects to remember for that test.

True but math is way harder dude.❞ Selen said.

Math is easy.❞ Pomu stated.

It's easy for YOU.

Luca sighed as they both began to bicker about the subject. His eyes roamed around the hallway before they landed on Shu who was looking bored as he scrolled through his phone while some dude tried to flirt with him. Luca raised his eyebrow at the scene as he continued to stare, unintentionally glaring at the boy who stood in front of Shu.

LUCA!❞ Luca snapped his eyes over to Pomu who yelled his name.

What?

What the hell are you glaring at?❞ Pomu asked.

Nothing.❞ He mumbled loud enough for her to hear.

Selen stared at him skeptically before looking in the direction he was staring in earlier then the scene of Shu looking at a boy in front of him caught her eyes, she smirked and turned back to face Luca.