24

The parachute lands perfectly in my hands. A hooked metal can hooked up to the parachute. I twist the top and it pops open. A small note and...

"Is that what I think it is?" I smirk and read the note.

"WIN... Love, A.J." I read out quietly. The card smells like Annabeth. "Annabeth Jackson." I smile quietly.

I take the item out of the canister. A short cylinder with a pin holding in a clip.

"Pull the pin and throw." I remember form a pirate I met a few years ago. I pull the pin and hold the clip in tight. "HEY LUKE!" I yell down and they start to wake up.

"WHAT!" he yells up.

"Catch." I drop the flashbang, the clip flies off and land dead center in Luke's group.

I turn away and BOOM. A bright flash of light and a loud stumming bang, followed by the moans and groans from the group. I quickly move a bit too quickly, sliding down the tree. I scraped my hands, and they get covered in sap. I land on the ground and Luke's group still laying on the ground groaning.

I turn and come face to face with Piper, from Luke's group.

"Um...Hey." I smile.

"LUKE!" she screams.

"Hey don't to that." I say quietly.

She pulls a dagger out and lunges it at my chest. Instinctively I hit her arm and it bends impaling the dagger into her stomach.

A sickening gasp escapes her mouth and she collapsed to the ground. The light leaves her eyes and a cannon fires in the sky. Music starts to play, and the hologram starts up.

Piper Mclean District 7...

"Wait what the hell?" Luke says.

"Where is she?" Clarise yells.

I turn and run."I heard something there!" One of them yells.

"Oh my god it's Piper!" one yells.

"JACKSON!" Luke yells getting quieter in the distance.             

BOOM!

Grover Underwood District 7...

"Oh no..."