10

Annabeth is laying on me, her face covered in food and inches from mine. My eyes close as she starts to lean in.

"Oh my..."

I snap my head over to look at the sound. Aphrodite is standing in the doorway. My heart racing and my face burning.

"You two are very good actors!" she exclaims and claps her hands quickly. "Bravo!" she does a quick pose and walks away.

I turn back to Annabeth and our eyes meet still inches away.

"Capitol people are not smart." I smirk.

"Neither are you." She kisses me quickly and runs out of the room.

After a Very thorough shower, getting every spec of breakfast food off me. the boat finally docks, and we head to the train.

"Ok kiddos, there is going to be some cameras very plainly hidden so make sure you two act all cute like you can." Aphrodite nods to a peacekeeper and he opens the door, Annabeth's hands sneaks into mine and I hold it firmly. "Welcome to District 2, home of every medical thingamajig ever made."

Bright neon lights stretch along giant buildings, that reach into the clouds. People in long white coats walk up to us and start poking at us and writing stuff down on a clipboard.

"Uh... Hey don't touch that!" I swat away hands that got friendly in a place only Annabeth can go.

"Shoo! Shoo!" Aphrodite flicks her hands and the people, and they walk away. "Big handsy nerds!"

"So, are we gonna be fondled by weird people the whole time we are here?" Annabeth locks her arm around mine.

"No no, the train is right there." She points at a large platform and a giant long snake hisses in the middle of the platform.

"What the hell is that?" I ask getting scared.

"Oh right, county bumpkins..." she mumbles just loudly for us to hear. "That is the train sweetie, we go in... and ride it to the Cap-it-tol." The way she annunciates it, makes her look even more stupid.

We climb the platform stairs and board the train. She leads us to a room at the end of the train.

"You to cuties will stay here." She smiles.

"Together?" Annabeth asks.

"Together!" I smile.

"Together!" Aphrodite smiles.