20

"Annabeth, when did you know you fell in love with Mr. Percy here?" Apollo asks.

"My first day arriving at District 3, a peacekeeper pushed me to the ground, and Percy jumped in and got tazed trying to stop them." She smiles, holding back a laugh. Apollo's face puzzled.

"What do you mean arrived at District 3... you were born there weren't you?" he asks.

"No, I was in District 6 before it fell." Annabeth says confused.

"But the President said District 6 was annihilated because rebels attacked it... no one survived." Apollo says.

"What... no that's not true..." Annabeth stammers.

"What does it matter anyway let's get this ceremony started!" he stands up and claps. "Up you two." He stands us up and makes Annabeth and I hold hands and face each other.

"Percy Jackson... do you take Annabeth for sickness and in health, for better and for worse?" he smiles.

"I do." I say.

"Annabeth do you take Percy for all the stuff I said already?" he laughs and waves his hand.

"Uh... I do." She smiles.

"I pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Jackson... you may kiss the bride!" he yells.

Annabeth and I kiss, the crowd's cheers grow louder, and we face them. I spot Mr. D moving his way through the crowd, he stops and makes eye contact with me and shakes his head.

"Percy..." Annabeth start to cry.

"I see..." I look at her.

"What do we do?" a tear roll down her cheek.

I look over at Apollo grinning with his fake smile.

"Annabeth..." I notice our mics turned off now. I rush over to Apollo and rip his mic from his ear and hold it to my mouth. "ANNABETH IS PREGNANT AND THE GAME MAKERS WONT LET HER DROP OUT!" I yell into the mic, the words echo over the thousands of people in the crowd, and though the millions of people watching in every district.

The crowd goes silent, for a few seconds... then erupt in angry protest, chanting "LET HER OUT!" peacekeepers tackle me to the ground, and push Annabeth back.

"PERCY!" she screams.

"MR. D!" I yell to him, he nods and leaps onto the stage and takes her away from danger as she fights to get a glimpse of me.