14

"And?" I scoff.

"I'm here to take your girl." Luke says, standing there with a dagger slid into his belt.

"She's not my girl... she's my sister." I say.

"What? I thought..." he stammers.

"Yeah that's what you get for thinking blondie." I smirk. "ATTENTION ALL OF YOU PEOPLE... ANNABETH IS MY SISTER!" I yell to the whole room.

"I AM..." Annabeth starts to protest, but I pull her in close and dip her like a dancer. My lips find hers and I put everything into the kiss. I lift her back up, her face red and stunned. "I am..." she stumbles. I smack her butt and she squeaks. "HIS sister!" she says shocked snapping out of the daze.

"What the fu..." Luke stares in a horrified face.

"I AM NOT HIS SISTER DAM IT!" She yells frustrated. "PERCY, stop telling people that!" she puffs.

"You got it." I smile at her angry face. "I was just messing with this tool bag here." I stare at Luke.

"Wait so she's not your sister?" he says confused.

"No, I'm his girlfriend unfortunately." Annabeth scoffs.

Luke grabs her arm, "Anyway your co..." as soon as he grabbed her, I took his dagger from his belt and put the tip to his throat.

"Let go... or you won't see the Games." I dig the tip in a little more.

"Ok." He lets go of her.

"Percy drop the knife, if you kill him... they will execute you too." Annabeth puts her hand on my arm.

"yeah." I lower the knife, a trickle of blood drips from his neck.

Luke stumbles back and hurries back to his friends. "When we meet in the Games, you are dead Jackson!"

"Oh, hey you forgot this." I throw the dagger and it sticks into the cement wall next to his head.

"Percy..." Annabeth says quietly. "When you said you knew how to fight... I didn't think like that.

"Ouch." I smile at her, she stares at me.

"If you knew how to fight like that, why did you let the peacekeepers absolutely destroy you, like you got humiliated, when I got brought to 3." She says.

"Ok... stop killing me..." I put my hands up.

"That's payback for the whole sister thing." She smirks.

"I love you so much." I smile. "Well, I knew, if I beat them I would be sent to jail, and if I let them beat me they would just go away." I shrug. She shakes her head.

"Seaweed brain." She smiles.

"All right, are we going to make a killing machine out of you, or just make fun of me."

A few hours later we head back up to our floor.

"I heard you cut someone's throat, is that right?" Mr. D slurs.

"No just made him bleed a little bit." I wave it off sitting for dinner.

"Hmmm.... Cool." He nods in approval.

"Hey, weren't we supposed to have a Tribute Parade when we got here?" I ask.

"Yeah, the writers a moron and forgot to do it." He scoffs.

"What?" I reply.

"Get your ears checked Peter, I said President Zeus cancelled it because of some threat."