28

Nico and I keep moving, trying to find Clarisse. We've spent 2 days looking for them. Leo Valdez and Reyna Ramirez from District 9, and Rachel Dare from District 10 died in the 2 days, none by my hand.

"Nico I don't know if we'll find her." I say.

"We have to." Nico keeps leading.

"What are the chances of us finding her... especially finding her alive?" I say as we walk along a creek.

"Shut it!" He says quietly and gets behind a rock. "Look it's her." He points.

The girl is standing in the creek washing herself.

"Go kill her." Nico says.

"But dude... she's naked." I say.

"I don't care, Go!" he pushes me, and I trip over a rock and crash into the water.

"HEY WHO'S- Ah well if it isn't lover boy." She says standing in the creek.

I hop to my feet.

"Before we start... don't you want to get dressed?" I ask.

"Nope clothes slow me down." She grabs her spear and looks at me. "Ready to die kelp head."

"Great... I get to fight a naked boar." I grumble.

I ready my sword and walk to her, the water sloshing with my steps.

"Percy?" A voice says from the shore.

I look over to see Will tied to a tree. A mean grunt and the tip if her spear nearly take my head off. I doge to the side and she growls at me.

"You should really put on clothes..." I say.

"DIE!" she growls though gritted teeth talking me into the shallow water. my sword slips out of my hand, her body pinning me to the ground. Her forearm pressing down on my neck forcing my head underwater. I fight and struggle for every gasp of air, but her strength keeps forcing me back underwater. I claw and grab at any part of her as I can while fighting for air.

My vison starts to fade, and the strength draining from my body. The last thing I'll ever see is a naked beast drowning me. My hand finds a rock and I grab it, using the rest of my strength I swing and clock her right on the head. She slumps off of me and I gasp for air. I climb on top of her and clasp my hands around her neck, squeezing tightly I hold her head under the water. She hits me and claws at me, but her body stops fighting and the bubbles stop. I keep holding her under until the cannon fires.

"Will!" Nico says and runs over to him.