19

A day has past since Mr. D went out to tell the game makers that Annabeth is pregnant.

"Why do you look so nervous?" Hades asks as he buttons my dress shirt.

"Annabeth is pregnant, and Mr. Dionysus has been a no show since going to tell the game makers." I blurt out quickly.

"Ah I see." He says flatly.

"That doesn't surprise you?" I ask.

"Annabeth blurted it out to me too." He smiles. "Did you forget I am a stylist for both of you?" he smirks.

"Yes..." I smile back.

"If you ask me... I'd say tell the whole world while being interviewed on the Apollo show... I hate that guy." He snarls the last part. He slides a suit jacket onto me and buttons it up. "It's time kid." He pushes me out of the dressing room.

A series of people lead me to a big room, chairs with all the other tributes on them. the floor gets a few steps higher the higher the district you are since I'm three I'm near the bottom level. Annabeth waves me over to sit next to her, we have the only couch, probably because we are engaged.

"Hey babe I-" Annabeth gets cut off by loud music and a tall guy with perfect blonde hair and white fake teeth smile and dance his way to his chair center stage.

"GOOD EVENING PANEM!" He raises his hands in the air and slowly lowers them and the crowd gets quieter with his movements, he raises his hand, and they get louder. He controls them like a conductor of a symphony. He busts out a toothy laugh and sits in his chair and the crowd goes quiet. We cant see the crowd because a big red velvet curtain blocks the view.

"Welcome to the 75th Hunger Games pre-Game, Show!" he smiles and a bright twinkle shimmers off his fake teeth. "I am your host Apollo, but you already knew that!" he does that laugh again. "Let me introduce to you, FROM DISTRICT 1... JASON GRACE AND THALIA GRACE!" he announces, and the curtain opens to reveal them. They walk down and do an interview with Apollo.

"What a lovey brother sister duo." He smiles and quickly changes. "FROM DISTRICT 2... WILL SOLACE AND SILENA BEAUREGARD!" they do their interview.

"Now before we meet these next two... a little surprise for everyone here, never been done before..." he smiles wide. "I get the honor to marry them!" he shakes his hands in excitement. "FROM DISTRICT 3... and my favorites... PERCY JACKSON AND ANNABETH CHASE!" the crowd cheers and the spot light erupts on us, the heat from the light burning my eyes. I stand up and take Annabeth's hand as we make our way to Apollo.

"My oh my... I can see what why you fell for her. Those gray eye's and beautiful blonde hair, and the oh so adorable tan skin!" he cheers.

"Watch it Apollo, that's my girl." I playfully joke wile raising a fist, he fakes being scared and laughs.

"I give I give!" hesmiles. "So, mister Jackson... when did you fall for the beautiful miss Chase?" he asks.

"Jumping right in I see." I laugh and he does the same but louder. "Pretty much the first moment I saw her, but I knew for sure I loved her when she volunteered for my sister Estell." I smile holding her hand.