8

Her lips pull away from mine, I open my eyes to see Annabeth's face hovering over me. Her cheeks flushed red and her eyes staring right into mine. Her face lowers again, kissing me for a third time.

"PERCY BREAKFAST!" coming from Aphrodite banging on my door. "Why is this locked, and have you seen Annabeth?" she yells to no answer, she sighs, and her heels click away on the floor.

"That was close." Annabeth whispers next to me. I turn over meeting her eyes, her face laying on a pillow staring at me. Strands of her blonde hair cover her cheek. The blanket showing part of her tan back.

"You think we'll get in trouble if we got caught?" I ask her moving the strands of hair from her face.

She smiles. "What are they gonna do, send us to the Hunger Games?" for a moment I complete forgot about that. My face must have changed, cause the next thing I knew Annabeth was laying her head on my shoulder.

"what is this?... us?" I ask her trying hard not to meet her eyes.

"To me.... this is real..." her voice hushed as she speaks next to my hear, light breaths brushing my ear. "I kinda fell for you... like hard, when you step in when the peacekeepers moved me to district 3." A slight giggle rings in my ear. "I don't know, it was probably when they tased you and you passed out." She starts laughing more. I turn over meeting her eyes, our noses almost touching.

"For me... I think I fell for you before I left on my fishing trip, you where pretty much wreaking havoc in my mind the whole time." I stare into her gray eyes. "I knew I definitely fell for you when you volunteered for Estelle."

She smiles and kisses me. "I'm gonna kill you first." She says cutely.

"What?!" I say surprised and she jumps out of bed and runs for the door laughing. "Hey, you might want to get dressed first." I smile sitting up.

She slowly turns around and throws her clothes on quickly. "I'll see you at breakfast." She says embarrassed and runs through the door bumping into Dionysus. He looks at her, full messy hair, and wrinkled clothes, and looks at me shirtless in bed with a blanket covering the rest of me. He smiles, rambles something uncoherent and burps, turning around and walking away.

Annabeth looks at me and I shrug, "I'm gonna take a shower, wanna join me?" I smirk. She stares at me and walks back into my room.