Chapter 20.

AN: I'm so sorry this is late.
I moved to a different city that is 2 hours from where I was living, I had covid then my mom & I'm always taking care of my father who had a stroke. So I'm a bit all over the place.
But this update has ALOT of sexual content. So if you don't like things like this, you may pass along by. I just thought it fit perfectly to the story thus far.
Thank you everyone for being patient. 💕 You're all lovely.
Enjoy!
Xoxo, QueenOneWinged
___________________
PREVIOUSLY IN THE SHINRA MANSION:

As Janelle & Sephiroth study the documents they found in the Shinra Mansion, Janelle couldnt stop thinking of the kiss from earlier. She glances over at Sephiroth who was pretty busy with reading a book on Jenova.
Sephiroth felt eyes on him & looks over at Janelle. He looks into her green eyes. So much hurt, strength, & beauty in those eyes. He can stare into them for days.
Janelle couldn't take her eyes off him. Her body starts to heat up while replaying the kiss in her head. She shakes her head & puts her focus back onto the file she was reading.
'Janelle focus. No need to be thinking this way. Just breathe.'
She takes a deep breath to focus on her breathing.
Sephiroth notices Janelle doing her breathing exercises. She usually does this when she has nervous or before battle to calm her nerves. He studies her while she gets up & paces the library. She stretches her arms above her head. Just enough for her shirt to slip up & show her stomach.
He looks at her face, her eyes now closed. He looks up & down her body. Her hourglass figure calls for him. From her tiny feet, to her thick thighs, up to her perfect chest, & her beautiful flawless face.
Sephiroth looks at her as if he's ready to pounce. He then shows off his dark, dominating smile. Janelle looks at him curiously.
"When you stare at me like that, it burns holes into my soul."
"Oh? How are my eyes any different that the others that stare at you? You always pay them no mind."
He had a point there. I never really cared for the looks or glares I've gotten from employees or even civilians out in the public.
"Well, their eyes dont make feel like I'm about to die."
He chuckles & shakes his head. He closes the textbook he was reading & gets up. Sephiroth starts to walk over to me slowly.
He stands infront me, bodies almost touching. I felt his hot breath on my ear. I felt flushed & lost for words. He put his hands on each side of me, caging me in.
My breathing hitched. What is he doing? Opposite behavior for this man...
He lightly, protectively, puts his hand on my hip. Pressing his palm into it. He lightly kisses my ear. Biting my ear lobe.
"Why are you resisting..?" He whispers in my ear.
I get a shiver down my spine. His voice alone drives me crazy. I lightly put my hands on his chest, softly outlining the straps that cross his chest with my finger tips.
He lightly laughs as he lifts her chin up to meet his eyes. He gazes into her full of lust.
"Dont deny me." He whispers, pressing his body against hers. He puts his hand underneath her shirt, pushing it up. Janelle grabs onto his belt. Snapping the claps off as it falls to the ground.

Sephiroth smirks & kisses her deeply. Janelle doesnt hesitate to kiss him back. She deepens the kiss by biting his bottom lip, wrapping her arms around his neck.
He growls in pleasure as he lifts her up by her booty having her wrap her legs around his waist, pressing her against the wall.
Sephiroth squeezes Janelles booty. The squeeze was hard enough to be pleasurable & dominant. But shown a sign of protection. Janelle snaps the clasp of his coat, having it fall to the ground.
The body on this man is chiseled to perfection. No sign of any flaw on him. From his beautiful cat like eyes, calloused fingers, to his flawless ivory skin.
Janelles eyes glazed over from looking at the man she has loved for years.
Sephiroth moved his right hand to her waist, pushing her shirt up. Janelle knew what he wanted & she was ready to give it to him. She removed her shirt in a swift movement, revealing her black lace bra to his bare eyes to take in. He smirked & kissed her lightly.
"Youre absolutely breathtaking" he whispers to her. Just enough to send a shiver down her spine but loud enough for her to know the compliment was true.
Janelle wiggled out of his grasp & pushes him onto the ground, causing Sephiroth to grunt & look up at her, curiously.
She looks down at him, lustfully. She turns around, her back facing him while removing her pants in a slow manner.
Sephiroth bites his lip as Janelle bares herself in front of him. Her perfect round ass freed for his eyes & hands to touch, leaving her in only a black g string.
"Lovely..." he breathed. He lightly laughs & stares at her full of love.
Janelle turns around & sits in his lap, straddling him. She stares into his eyes, while she takes off his back brace that wraps around d his torso.
"Sorry.. it's making me... tense" She whispers seductively.
"Don't be." Sephiroth whispers as he lightly, but dominantly, kisses & bites her neck.
Janelle moans softly in his ear, running her hands through his long Argent hair down his spine.
Sephiroth growls against her skin, making Janelle get a shiver down her spine. Sephiroth slowly takes his hand, grazing her thigh, up her stomach. To her back, releasing the buckle of her bra, letting it fall to the ground.
Sephiroth glides his hands slowly up her stomach, to her breasts that fit perfectly in his hands. He squeezes dominately & sits up. He starts to bite & kiss her nipples making her cry out, running her fingers into his hair while grinding her hips in his lap. She feels his arousal as she relaxes in his arms. The tense aches within her body relaxed as his hands roamed her body, feeling, touching, squeezing in not just a lustful manner, but giving a sign of protection.
Sephiroth looked up at her, while squeezing her tender booty, spanking her with his left then right hand. She squeals in delight while giving him a deep kiss, gripping his neck with her nails.
He moves his hand down to underneath her, releasing his fly, revealing his long hard shaft. He rubs his length up & down her clip, teasing her.
"My love, we don't need to do this if you don't wish to."
Janelle looks at him, smiling at him, kissing his ear whispering "I want this as much as you do. I love you. Please" She whimpers. He lightly laughs as he kisses her shoulder, entering her slowly but deeply. She shudders, arching her back, adjusting to his size. He growls as he starts to thrust in & out.
"You are absolutely heavenly" he whispers, squeezing her booty as she grinds against his thrusts, making him go deeper & harder.
She moans his name, looking down at him as she bounces & dances on his length. Their moans & growls mixing together, echoing through out the library was absolute bliss.
Sephiroth turns her over, so she's on her back, his left arm caging her in, the other caressing her breast as he thrusts hard & fast, growling in pleasure every time he slams inside. Janelle scream & moans in delight as her hands roam his chest & back, leaving scratch marks all over his body.
Sephiroth starts to slow as he throbs & moans her name, shooting his hot load inside her, as she climaxes all over him. She squeals & moans with him.
Sephiroth looks down at her, breathing heavily, stroking her cheek with the back of his hand as he smiles at her.
Janelle looks back at him, laughing lightly as she moves some of his hair out of his face. He leans down & kisses her lightly.
You're the most beautiful woman I have ever met. Inside & out. You're mine & always will be."
Janelle sits up as he adjust himself while sitting next to her. She starts to put her bra & clothing back on while he does the same.
"You'll always be mine. No matter what happens. Mr. Sephiroth Crescent"
He smirks, pulling her close & kisses her deeply, laying his forehand on hers.
"I love you Janelle" he whispers.
"& I love you Sephiroth. Always"