Chapter 18

"I got KFC! Come and get it!" James called from the kitchen.

"We'll be right there!" I called.

Ash and I let out one last excited squeal before we walked out into the hall.

The boys were already in the kitchen, eating a few chicken strips from a few chicken meals.

Ash sat down between Aiden and James, leaving me only a seat next to Lukas. I scowled at her because I know she did it on purpose.

I took my seat and grabbed my food, beginning to eat it.

I started to think about Ash and James and then my thoughts began to change into them kissing.

Then for some totally unknown reason, I started thinking about Lukas...

... And me...

... Kissing...

Okay, yeah, meal over. I lost my appetite.

I set my napkin on the table and stood up, silently excusing myself and heading for my room.

I walked inside and sat on my bed.

Ew. Why the crap was I thinking about... that?

I fell back on the bed, sighing and covering my face with my hands.

I have issues.

I had subconsciously reached over and started tracing the scar on my shoulder.

The scar from prom... The scar from the time that Lukas saved me.

Dam* you, Lukas! Get out of my head!

"Hello, Ana." Lukas said, walking in.

Ana? My name was Athena! He knows that! What the he** does Ana mean? That doesn't even make sense!

"Hello, satin." I greeted. "And seriously, Ana?"

"It's your name with the letters taken out. The 'a' from the beginning and the 'na' from the end."

"But why would you call me that?" I asked.

"You're missing dinner, so I called you a name that's missing letters."

"I hate you."

"I love you to, Ana."

Okay, that's it.

I jumped up off my bed and threw myself on Lukas (in a 'I hate you' kinda way, not the other way). He fell over when I did so. I quickly pinned his wrists down, but I wasn't strong enough to hold them.

He broke his hands free and threw me off of him. I scurried away from him on my hands and knees, but he snatched my ankle and pulled me towards him.

There were two things that I didn't understand about the situation; why did none of the others come in here at the extraordinary large amount of noise I'm sure we were making. Also, why the heck was I enjoying this?

Also, when did I change out of my hoodie? I was wearing an old shirt that I'm sure would rip off if someone tried due to the amount of snags.

Oh... I remember when I changed. I did it after I was trapped in the elevator.

My gosh, that seemed like such a long time since then...

Lukas had pulled my under him and he was grinning wildly down at me.

"You are aware the position we are in, right?" I asked.

"I'm moving now, don't worry." He said, getting off of me, but still holding my wrists.