Chapter 29! :)

update!!! This chapter last one!!!! Thanks for the 6k views! Please vote! Love you guys!!!

__________________________________________________

I know u guys have already read this part a few times, but it blends into the story this time.

....................................................................................

Athena POV-------------------–—

It was time. Finally time for the kiss I'd been a little freaking out about all week. Why was it such a big deal? Why was I spazzing so much. Oh wait, it's because I am grossed out by the idea of kissing him... Yeah, that's it...

I hope.

Just take a deep breath and push him out of your mind, then I will be bett-

"Ah! What the f-" I screamed as I got tackled not the couch.

Lukas was hovering over me. "You ready?" He asks, holding his phone up.

"Uh..." As odd as it sounds, instead of yelling at him, I just smiled uncontrollably. He was just being so... Lukas. "Ready as I'll ever be..."

"Okay, so this is the payback kiss for me saving you. After this we are done."

Actually, I owe you another one go getting us lost. I thought.

"Hold on a sec," he said, getting off of me and adjusting his settings in his phone.

"Hurry up, doofus."

"Hey!" Lukas protested.

"What? You're the one going slow."

Lukas leaned closer and closer, his lips inching forward.

"You're talking too long!" I whispered, smashing my lips to his and kissing him. For the first few seconds, it was a simple kiss, until he started to move his lips more. I must say, I felt the kiss somehow throughout my whole body, with lots sparks traveling all over my skin. 'Butterflies', as people call them, fluttered in my stomach. After a about thirty more seconds, no matter how much I deny it, I had to get a breath, we sadly had to pull apart.

Okay, that's over with. No more kissing him... But I kinda want- no! Shut up brain. But- no, shut up brain! Grr! Now I want to kiss him again... No! Yes! No! Yes! You idiot! Why would you let yourself enjoy that that much.

"Athena?"

"Did you enjoy that?"

"No." I hissed, but then I smirked. "Did you?"

"Yeah. You sure you didn't enjoy that?"

"I can't really say I am."

"So you enjoyed it?"

"Can you get off of me?"

"You didn't even deny it! And no. I need to tell you something." He said, firmly.

"What?"

"You know... Well... I guess I'm trying to say... Um... I don't... I... Er..." He trailed.

"What are you failing to tell me?" I asked, shifting underneath him.

"I, uh..." He sighed. "I think I may be fall-"

His sentence was cut off when he fell off the couch, pulling me down with him.

I landed on top of him. "This happens too much. I whispered.

I started to get up, but Lukas grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down onto him.

"As I was saying..." He trailed. "I might be um..."

Is he gonna say he loves me? No, he wouldn't. But why not. Because there's no way he likes me like him. So you admit it! Yes I knew it! Yes, fine, I like him. I need to get my mental health checked.

Lukas looked up at me and bit his lip. "I l-love..." Yes, the confession is coming. "Pancakes."

"What?!" I gasped. "You got me all excited for nothing!"

"Excited?"

"Oh, whatever. I love you too." I said, before I could stop myself. He smirked at me.

"Thank gosh. I was worried that-"

I cut him off by kissing him. After a second I pulled away. "That was for me getting us lost." I kissed him again. "And that was for... Something else."

I stood up slowly before I quickly jumped on the couch. "It's all mine now!" I announced.

He sighed. "This is why I love you... Oh crap! Your brothers gonna kill me! He won't allow us to be together-"

"Chill, he'll understand. He's got Ash." I told him.

"If you say so."

"You know what we should go do now that we've kissed and stuff?" I asked.

"Not really, no."

"Do homework!!" I exclaimed. He gave me an 'are you kidding me?' look. "Ya, not really. We should go to the clearing!"

"Ok. I thought you were serious-"

"You didn't let me finish. We should go to the clearing to do homework!!"

"Boo!!"

"I'm joking, I'm joking." I laughed. "We need to go to Sonic, get milkshakes, then go to the clearing! Yay!"

"I like that plan better."

"Actually you can go get the milkshakes and I'll wait here. On my couch... Now go peasant, bring forth my milkshake!"

"Yes my queen. Be back in ten." He said in a British (I'm guessing) accent.

You know what? I do the envy the stars anymore. I have what I need.