Chapter 27

(A/N)
Hi. I'm not the author of this book. Her computer is broken and she can't write so she asked me to write. Sorry if I disappoint. Follow me 😉 cowsarebae831
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lucas POV-------------🙀

"Fine! Just take it." I say tossing her the ice cream. She tried to catch it but it hit her in the forehead.

"OWWWWW!!" She yells as she dramatically falls to the ground. I see a trickle of blood and I freak out a little bit and run to her.

"No need to apologize, Mr.Domestic Abuse."

"Sorry. But seriously, are you okay."

"Yeah. I just think that LAST ONE IN THE TENT IS A ROTTEN EGG!!" She says running and diving into the tent.

Typical Athena. She even took the ice cream.

I walked over to the tent and handed Athena a bag of chips that I was hiding.

"Why didn't you give me these earlier?!"

"I was saving them for later, but you deserve them now. Now let m-"

"H3|| yeah I deserve these!"
She dug into the bag without hesitation.

"Are you done interrupting me?"

"For now."

"Ok. Well let me look at your forehead."

"Be my guest."

I looked closely and saw it was just a scratch. The bleeding wasn't bad.

"I'm going to get you a bandaid and some alcohol to clean that off with. Don't fantasize about me too much while I'm gone."

"Awwwwwww, does widdle wukey wove me? Widdle wukey wants to kiss my widdle boo boo?"

"Shut up. I don't want your brother getting mad at me"

"Whatever you say..."

I left for the house.

Athena POV----------😜

He left. He was gone. I was alone. It was my chance.

I ran straight for the house. I could tell that Lucas was coming back out so I ran around the corner. He walked passed singing Skinny Love. I could barely resist laughing.

When he disappeared into the trees I climbed in through the window. I heard him yell. He was looking for me. I felt spunky so I stuck my head out the window and let out a Tarzan yell. I locked the window.

I was off to Ashley's. I promised to spend the last night before school with her. I grabbed my charger and slid the ice cream and chips from under my sweater.

I ran through the door and stopped myself. I had no reason to run. I strolled through the halls until I made it to the elevator. I heard Lucas' muffled voice yell my name from somewhere in the building. I had to hurry.

The elevator took about 30 billion years to close. I got on pressed a button and smashed the close button with my palm.

Lucas appeared at the elevator doors as they closed.

"Bloody h3||, Athena!"

"Whoops! You'll have to catch the next one. Too bad." I said faking a frown as the last bit of gap between the elevator doors closed.

I could hear Lucas as he ran up the stairs screaming my name. I hadn't thought of that. Stairs are faster than elevator. The elevator stopped the floor before Ashley's and I ran off. I sped down the stairs. I don't know what I was supposed to do. Lucas heard my footsteps and saw me running down the hallway.