Chapter 13

I have to kiss him.

It's just skin. It's just skin. I repeated in my head. No problem. Get this over with.

"Really? I didn't think that you would agree to that..." He trailed. "Oh, I forgot to tell you, if you break any of the rules, the favours you owe me double." He said, smugly.

"Ugh. If you break the rules and bring the favours up, all my dept is gone." I said.

"Deal."

"Deal."

We shook on it before Lukas helped me untie the shoe laces from the couch leg.

I stood up as soon as I was untied.

I then took my shoes off and through them towards the door so he couldn't tie me again.

"You do realise that we are going to Sonic in a few minutes, right?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I can put them back on." I shrugged.

"Hum... Alright." He said.

"I am going to get changed." I excused myself.

"I don't think so. You still owe me a kiss on the cheek, young lady." He pointed out.

"Da**! I was hoping you forgot!" I pouted.

"In I minute? I don't think so. Just get your butt over hear and give me a kiss."

I rolled my eyes, but complied, walking closer to him.

"Right here." He said, turning his face and pointing to his left cheek.

"I just realised that the moustache is gone." I said, changing the subject.

"Yeah, I was licking it off while I was texting you. I'm surprised you never noticed." He laughed,

"Ew! You licked it off?!" I asked, disgusted.

"Less complaining, more kissing." He laughed again.

Just get it over with, it's no big deal. I thought. No big deal.

I stepped forward and leaned toward his cheek.

My lips uncontrollably curled in as a gag reflex.

I pouted them out and trust my face forward to kiss him on the cheek.

At the exact moment, he turned his face toward me. Before I could stop it, my lips collided with his.

I felt like gagging or running away or simply stop kissing him...

But I couldn't.

I seriously couldn't.

I could move.

I stayed completely still.

Trust me, I would move if I could, but I literally couldn't.

Why didn't he move away? Why wouldn't he stop touching his lips to mine?

Help me! I'm stuck!

Move, Athena! Move! Run away or slap him or something! Do something! I told myself, but my body didn't respond.

Why couldn't I just move?

Move you idiot!

I finally bought myself to move, but not in anyway I wanted to.

I actually started to kiss him, not just stand there without moving.

And he started to generously kiss me back.