31

"You may now kiss the bride." The prest said and we cheered as Flare leaned in to kiss Lina. They're married now.
I was there cheering for them. Alex was in tears with Hades beside him.
Oh, they're engaged too. It was Hades who popped the question this time. It's not like they're getting any younger.
I'm turning twenty nine next month. Luxe is already thirty. We're getting old too.
"I'm so happy for them." I said.
"Me too."
The media was flocking outside ruining the moods. They wanted to know what the three biggest business tycoons doing here. Along with the famous band, "Death'parade".
As if they didn't know already. But they still had to come ruin the mood.
"Can you believe it. We're married!' Flare squeaked.
"Damn girl, calm down. We know. Congratulations." I said.
Flare was wearing a black tuxedo and her hair was gelled back, while Lina was wearing an off white ballgown.
"You really suit each other." I said with a smile.
"Well, it's time for our dance, later alligator." Flare said as she dragged Lina to the dance floor.

_

The guests were finally leaving. And I was driving Lina and Flare to the airport. They were flying to Bali tonight, for their honeymoon.
"You sure I should not come with you?" Luxe asked me again.
"Don't worry babe, Ill drop them at the airport and drive straight back home." I said again.
"I'm just worried." He said and I kissed his cheek trying to reassure him that it's bit that big of a deal.
I bid our friends good bye and ushered the newly married couple into the backseat. Driving into the night. Not knowing I won't be seeing them for the rest of my life.

33

Lucifer's POV

It's been a year since that incident.
Lina and Flare are no more and Bella is still in coma.
I shouldn't have let them go. I should have listened to my gut.
It's my fault. It's all my fault.
Alex comes to the hospital for time to time. I stay here most of the time, but I can't neglect my work as well.
Everyone tell me that it's not my fault, but none of them can convince me otherwise.
Today was Bella's birthday.
I was sitting beside her, holding her numb hand. The doctors said that recently she's been showing progress. I only wish for her to wake up.
I want to tell her how sorry I am. I want to tell her how much I love her. I was planning on proposing her last year, but god had other plan for us.
I stayed there, for a long time, until Marco came and brought me out of my thoughts. "How long are going to stay here, you have a daughter back at home waiting for you."

I smiled at the thought of of our daughter. I still remember when we found them in the hospital. Lina and Flare had died on spot and Bella was the only one who was breathing.

After examining her the doctor announced that she was two weeks pregnant.

We were shocked. We didn't know what to do. Bella and I had done it only a few times and she was on birth control. But she was pregnant. With my child.

The doctors weren't sure if the featus would survive as the mother's condition was critical. After numerous surgeries, Bella went into a comatose state.

We had given up on the baby but one of the residents suggested that we don't kill the baby, but keep on monitoring it. As Bella's body was active only her brain sleeping.

So they did. And the the baby was thriving. They said it was highly likely that the baby would survive.
I was joyous.

And after nine months, my beautiful daughter arrived into this world.
But that was also a disaster, as Bella's heart rate was consistently decreasing. They were barely able to save her. Doctors said it was a miracle that she was still alive.
The first time I held Rose, our daughter, I felt like everything would eventually work out. That it'd be fine.
I still hadn't given up. I never would. I believe one day Bella will open her eyes, and her eyes would shine the same way it did before and she's shower our daughter with her unconditional love.
One day.
One day, for sure.

Until then

The END