25

[A/N: Mild smutty content ahead. Happy reading.]

I woke up in Luxe's arms. And my wrists were hurting. My memories of last night were kinda hazy, but I don't really think there was much to it.
Really? Or are you just saying that to calm your racing heart.
Shut up. You don't have to do me like that. Ever heard of placebo?
Meh, doesn't matter to me. I exist to expose you.
Yea, fuck you.

"Good morning." Luxe's sexy morning voice pulled me out of my thoughts. I smiled at him as  I touched his nose, "Good morning."
"You hurting anywhere?" He asked and I blushed.
"No." I mumbled and he laughed.
"Oh shit," Luxe said as he held my wrist, it had bruised from all the tugging and pulling last night.
"Don't worry about it, it'll disappear in a few days." I said.
"Shit, I'm so sorry Bella, I didn't mean to hurt you. I also wanted to take it slow like you said, I wanted to be gentle with you. I guess the alcohol in my system influenced me to do things my old way.' he mumbled the last part but I heard it clearly.
"I'm sorry Bella, I promise to not hurt you in the future." He said.
"So, you're always this rough when it comes to sex?" I asked as I shifted a bit so I was facing him, face-to-face.
"That's all you heard from all of my rambling." He said and I grinned, "You didn't answer my question." I said as I touched his nose again.
"Well, not always, only when they'd behave like a brat." He said.
"Then I guess I'll have to ignore you some more." And I slapped my hands on my mouth.
A reeling feeling of deja vu passed the girl, as she knew she fucked up, again.
Shut up, now's not the fucking time.
Admit it, you fucked up.
Ugh, stupid, stupid mouth. Stupid brain, stupid conscience.
Hey, what did I do?

And I was again under Lucifer, as he looked down at me.
"You look like a deer caught under headlights." He said, his morning video prominent, making me squirm.
"Hands off your mouth, my love." He said, and I shivered as the events of last night crossed my mind.
I obliged, regardless.
"I like it, so submissive. So obedient." He said as he leaned closer and pecked my cheek.
"Tell me my love, are you wet?" He whispered in my ear.
"Yes, I am." I found myself saying.
"Why are you wet my love?" He asked again.
"Because of you." Your voice.
"So are you saying it's my fault?" He asked as he looked at me again.
Yes, I said
His hands creeped under the tshirt I was wearing, until he touched my naked, wet core.
I closed my eyes at the anticipation of what was to come.

"Man yesterday was one hell of a night, whoa, Bella, what are you doing l here? Didn't you go home last night?" Alex asked as he spotted me in the kitchen, with a cup of coffee.
"Ask you brother." I said. I was so tired. That dude is a beast.
"I told you, you were playing with fire." He shrugged as came inside.
"Where is Luxe anyway?" Alex asked as he sat in front of me.
"Work calls." I said with a scowl.
"Whoa, someone's angry." He fake gasped.
You would be too, if you knew why, or I'd you were in my position.
"Pfft, cockblocked!" Alex scoffed making me glare at him.
"Well, I better get going too, Lina and Flare must be worried. And I have to pack my stuff as well." I said as I finished the rest of my coffee.
"Ah, you're moving out aren't you?" He asked.
"So is your brother." I said.
"Oh, they grow up so fast. My baby brother is moving in with a girl!" Alex dramatically said.
When is he not dramatic anyway. I laughed.