4

[A/N: Double update. Tring thing! Lol. Happy reading y'all.]

"I never thought green would flatter my hair so much. And the wolf cut look so good. You're amazing Alex." I said as I looked at a smug looking Alex.
"I told you you'd look good in bangs." He said.
"Honestly you can pull off anything." He said and I smiled.
"I think I'll finally get my septum tat." I said as I looked at the mirror.
"You sure. I had my septum done last year and I'm sure you saw my situation after that right?" Alex said.
"I'm just thinking. I might or might not. I'm not anything too big. I want a simple small line art." I said.
"Well, your decision." Alex shrugged.
"How many piercings do you have again?" Alex asked out of the blue.
"Well, I have these eight in my ears, one on my tongue, one on my lip, I had my right eyebrow pierced but I didn't like it. Then I have one on my right nipple and the last on is on my belly button."

"That's a lot." Alex said.
"I have more tats." I said.
"I know I can see that. Thankfully it's not too crowded." I nodded.
"I'm also thinking of getting leg sleeves but I like them bare." I said.
This time we were sitting his library.
"Well, do what you want girl." Alex said.
"You know what, I'm not doing it. I have enough on my hand, neck and back." I said and I picked up a BL front the shelf.
"Well, you'd look good either way." He said.
"You're saying that coz your my friend." I said as I slumped on my beam bag.
"It's not true. I don't like my sleeved legs. I wish I had my hand sleeved instead." He pouted
"Hey, I think your legs add to your beauty. Iike them." I said.
"Hihi, you're the best, wanna grab some coffee. You're staying the night right?" He asked.
"Nah man, both of us have work." I said.
" Well, after work, we can have a sleep over. Tomorrow's Monday anyway. We haven't watched anime together in so long." He whined.
"Only I'd you pick me up." I said.
"Deal!" He said clapping his hands together.

We made our way to the kitchen to find Lucifer watching some crime documentary on TV in living room.
We decided against the coffee and made some fruit punch together.
"Luxe want some punch?" Alex asked and an affirmative answer came back.
I poured some for him and went to the living room to find him watching celebrity news and Adele was in the screen. I froze.
Adele was there standing beside a painting, she was accompanied by Matthew and my parents. It wasn't that what shocked me, it was the painting that shocked me.
It was a painting I made, when I was thirteen. It was a picture of my nana, who had passed away of cancer. I had made it for her death anniversary but sad had thrown it away saying it wasn't good enough.
Apparantly he didn't throw it away. I mean, how can it be in the television otherwise and how can Adele be getting the award she didn't deserve?
"Bella isn't that?" Alex said uncertainly. He knew of my relationship with my family and how much I loved Nana. I have a picture of the painting on my phone, in fact it was my lockscreen.
I didn't realise that I was tearing up, until my vision went blurry. Suddenly Alex embraced me into a bear hug.
"Luxe, turn of the damn TV." I heard him say. And he obliged.
"What's the matter?" Lucifer asked.
Oh god I was crying in front of a stranger. How. shameful.
"Can we go to your room please?" I requested Alex.
And we left the confused Lucifer behind. As Alex attempted to clam me down.
We didn't go to work that day. Alex spent the night with me. We were eating junk food and binge watching Highschool Babysitters to lighten my mood. And it worked. I loved kids afterall.

Next morning I woke up to an upside down Alex, with his feet on my boobs, snoring loudly. I groaned, why can't he just sleep like a normal person?
I went to the bathroom, where I have a lot of my stuff, coz I stay over a lot. After freshening up, I ransacked Alex's closet and picked up one of my favourite tshirts, and paired it with my short from yesterday.
I got down to find Lucifer in the kitchen, cooking! Oh my god, somebody kill me. This dude is perfect.
"You can cook?" I asked as I went to the fridge.
"Well, good morning to you too." He said and I chuckled.
"What are you making?" I asked.
"Pasta." He said.
"Pasta? So early in the morning?" I asked as I took a sip of water.
"Is that a problem?"
He asked looking at me an I simply shrugged. "You made some for us, or I have to cook again" i asked. I was internally tense because I thought he'd ask me about last night but thankfully he didn't. It was really embarassing so I was thankful.
"Nah, I don't feed peasants." He said with a smirk and I raised an eyebrow at him.
"Oh I'm sorry you Highnass that you even have to breathe the same air as someone lowly as I." I said dramatically.
We chatted like that as he cooked and man it smelled good.
"Wow, this is the best pasta I've ever had." I exclaimed.
"Made by an Italian himself." Lucifer said looking proud asf.
"And it's a pressure when you have to cook for a beauty. It has to be good." He said making me blush.
"Are you calling me beautiful?" I asked.
Dumb me, what kind of a question is that?
"No I was calling my donkey of a brother beautiful." He said rolling his eyes, "Seriously you can't tell me you're oblivious to your looks." He said.
"Well, I know I'm good looking in some ways." I am Adele's twin afterall.
"But I don't compare to my sister's beauty-" Oh fuck why did I say that?
I looked up at Lucifer like a deer caught in headlights.
"Well, I don't think she can pull of those piercings and tats like you do." He said.
"Well, ahem I haven't seen a tattoo on your body. Alex has many of them. Do you perhaps dislike them?" I asked trying to change the conversation.
"No, I'm afraid of needles." He casually said.
"I see." He didn't look the type. But hey, you can't judge a book by it's cover.
" You didn't expect that did you?" He asked.
"Well honestly no. But hey, can't judge you. I only met you, yesterday." I said.
"Day before yesterday actually." He said.
"We didn't have a proper conversation then." I said and he nodded.
We spent the rest of the time getting to know each other, until Alex came down whined I stole his shirt.