19

"Wow, what did we miss?" Lina asked me.
We were sitting at the breakfast table.
"You missed what?" I asked and I shoved the blueberry pancakes in my mouth.

"Something between you and Mr. Oblivious. The tension is lesser than usual and the dark cloud over his head is almost non existent." Flare said and the events of last night replayed inside my head.

"Oh damn, something did happen! You're blushing hard. Did you guys kiss?" Lina asked.
"No. We didn't. We just talked." I told them, but they didn't seem to buy it.
"Well, I asked him, what we are?" I said with a sigh, and their eyes went wide.
"Whoa, I didn't know you had it in you, babes. Now spill, what did he say?" Flare asked me and I looked over at the boys, goofing around in the garden and a bunch of girls fawning over them.

"He said he didn't know, but that he didn't want it to be a fling." I said.
"Jesus, he likes you." Lina said, sipping on her blue tea.

"Well, let's give him some time to figure it out himself. But we agreed that we're an unlabelled thing. So it's not official, but we're kinda going out." I said with a smiled.
"Wow that's complicated as fuck." Flare said.
"I know." I whined as I looked outside again.

I made eye contact with Luxe and he flashed me a million dollar smile and I waved at him.

"Well let's go hit the beach." Alex said coming inside. I nodded at him and said, "let's go get changed in my room girls. You boys go ahead, we'll join you shortly." I said.
"Alright!" Alex said and he ran outside. I shook my head at his energy.

_

We went out to the beach to see the guys playing in the water. We made out way towards them, and Flare yelled at them for leaving her out.
"Wow, you look bomb girl." Marco whistled.
"I'm wearing a sundress Marco." I said with a smile.
"Well, you're still looking bomb. Our tent's right there, why don't you join us?" He suggested.

"Nah, I'm not in the mood to get wet, you guys go ahead, I'll just take a stroll." I said and he nodded.
I made my way to the tent, and took off my yellow sundress. I was wearing a pink two-piece bikini that had yellow flowers in them. It had a halter neckline and it covered most of my but, so it was pretty nice.
I put in my sunglasses again and decided to walk by the shore. There were many people out here and it was pretty nice looking at people enjoying themselves.

I looked to my right to see my friends enjoying the water. Maybe I should go join them now.
As I made my way back, a ball hit my leg. I looked down and picked the ball up.
I saw a pretty blonde woman running upto me so I assumed that the ball was hers.
"I am so sorry. I hope you're not hurt." She said and I smiled as I gave her the ball.
"No worries." I grinned at her.

"Wow, you're beautiful. Does your school allow tattoos and piercings?" She asked and I raised my eyebrows.
"Umm, thanks but I'm not in school anymore." I said and her eyes went wide.
"Wow, you look young, like my age, even younger. Maybe you're in your early twenties then, are you a university student."
Her comment made me laugh.
"Girl, I'm twenty-eight already." And she audibly gasped.
"No way you look so young." She said.
"I'll take that as a compliment." I grinned.
"By the way, I'm Helena, I came here with my friends and family." She introduced herself.
"Well, I'm Bella, nice to meet you." I said.
"Well, would you like to come along, we're playing volleyball and we're one person short." She said and I agreed.

I went with her to where her friends were, thankfully they were playing in a spot from where I could see my friends. I waved at Flare who spotted me.

"Are they your friends?" Helena asked me and I nodded.
"Wow, you're surrounded by more beautiful people aren't you?" She said making me laugh.
"Well you're quite beautiful yourself." I said making her blush. How cute.
She introduced me to her friends and we started the game.
It was really fun and I was enjoying myself.

"You look really familiar to me." Joshua, Helena's brother said as we took a small break.
"Josh, don't flirt with her." Helena said from behind me.
"I'm not, it's true, what's your Instagram, I'm sure I've seen you somewhere." He said and I raised my brow.
"Is this a new trick to get people's Instagram? Clever I must say." I smirked and he blushed.
"No, that's not it, just tell me, if anything you'll gain a follower." He said.
"I have enough." I said.
"Please, think of me as a brother?" He insisted.
"I have enough of that as well." I said.
"Fine, show me one of your Instagram pics, then." He said.
"Jeez, why are you so hellbent on this." I said as I pulled out my phone form my tote bag.
I chose a pic of my with Alex, when we were chilling in his appartment.

"I knew it. You're Levita!" He said and started jumping up and down.
"Wait, I follow you." He said as he fished out his own phone. And showed me his following list.
"I follow all your friends as well. My is this a dream? I met my idol at the beach!" He said making me laugh.
"I'm your idol?"

"You are, for many people." He said and I simply smiled.
"Well, I should get going, my friends are waiting. It was nice meeting you Helena, Joshua! Bye." I said.
"Had fun with those strangers?" Lina asked me. They were coming out if the water.
"Yea we played volleyball. I also met one of our fans." I said.
"Really!" Alex said.
"Yea." I said.
"You were really comfortable with those dudes weren't you?" Luxe said as he hugged me form behind.
"They were a bunch of kids." I said, our closeness doing things to me.

"And you're wet." I said trying to push him away.
"I don't like it." He said as he hugged me tighter.
"Are you jealous Luxe." I teased.
"I am." His response made me stunned.
"Ugh, get a room guys." I heard Alex say.

"You don't get to say that, you're practically suffocating Hades here." I said, and he sheepishly smiled at me.
"Well, let's go back to the hotel, I'm starving. We can come back here in the evening. I heard there's going to be a party in the evening." Kendall, one of the trio said.

"There's always a party here." Lina said.

[A/N: Another long chapter yayy.
I haven't come back to this story for so long, I almost forgot the whole plot. Thankfully I have my notes.
Any feedback for the characters and plot?]

(And criticism and corrections are always welcome. This is (kinda) the first draft so there'll be many, I know.)