29

I thought you needed to be a celebrity to be chased and annoyed by the paparazzi but I guess I was wrong.
Perks of dating a famous person. Tsk.

After we posted a picture of us together on Instagram. Numerous articles have popped up overnight, assessing our relationship.
The media is everywhere. I can't even work in peace. Even my friends have been plagued by it.
I apologized to them, but they just brushed it off by saying, "It's not your fault the media is nosy. Chillax Bells."
As if I could.

Luxe is holding his press conference tonight. And right now we were at the airport, to escort his parents. Apparently his dad, Mr. Quinn is also attending the conference.
I have researched and looked him up. Turns out he is a regal, godly entity in the business world. Noone says a word against him.
I other words he is untouchable. And after Luxe inherits the his father's business empire, he would be untouchable too.
I was proud of him. But I was scared at the same time.
Not long ago, I realised that I loved this guy beside me and it's impossible for me to imagine a future where he is not beside me.
But I keep on thinking, do I deserve to be beside him? I have seen the women he's dated before. I just don't compare to them. And he's to high up the ladder. I feels like I'm holding him down.
"Hey, what are you thinking so deeply about?" Luxe nudged me out of my thoughts.
"Nothing important, just nervous." I said and he hugged me.
"You have no reason to be nervous. I'll be by your side, always." He said making my heart flutter.
How is it that this man makes me feel like a giddy teenager, everytime he's near me?
Gosh I love him so much.
But does he..?
"Dad! Over here." Luxe said and I stiffened.
"Son." Mr Quinn nodded at Luxe and proceed to look at me.
Glare, you mean?
"Cut it out, you're scaring her."
Suddenly, Luxe flicked Mr Quinn's forehead.
What the-
"Oww, why would you do that."
"So that you drop you 'I am so intimidating' act."
"Not fair, I just wanted to see if the woman who stole your heart is worthy of keeping it or not."
"It's not for you to decide that."
"But, she looking so scary, you told me you fell in love with a cutie."
What?
"She is a cutie." Luxe said hugging me.
I am so confused. Isn't this dude supposed to be a regal entity? Way is he behaving like Alex?
Oh wait, he's Alex's dad.
Now I see, like father like son, huh?

"I never thought tattoos and piercings were your type. But I won't judge." Mr Quinn said.
"Well, nice to meet you, Bella." Mr. Quinn said.
"Umm, nice to meet you Mr. Quinn." I said.
Weirdness overload.

[A/N: Well, umm, meet the dad ig]