2

Today is that time of the year again. Today is my twenty-eight birthday as well as Adele's. Adele is now happily married, with three kids. I see them in the billboards and tv from time to time. At first it hurt, but I don't feel anything anymore.

Today is the day I ran away from home eight, now nine years ago. And I don't regret my decision.
I don't really think too much of my birthday, but Lina and Flare are making a big deal out of it.
"Babe, you need to get laid tonight, when was the last time you had sex?" Flare said as she shoved a huge piece of apple pie in her mouth.
"Uh, baby, she's a virgin." Lina said and 'S eyes went wide, "Oh yea, I forgot. You're not getting laid, if you don't want to then." Flare said and I laughed.
We're going to the club tonight, Marco and the guys would be there as well along with their mutual friends. But who am I kidding, they just want to party, and me too. It's been long since I had some fun. But I have fun everyday.

We spent the day going around the city. Today was me day, and I had booked an appointment for us in the best salon for a full body spa, mani-padi and more. So, before we went to the salon we hit the mall to get ourselves new clothes.
After returning back to the appartment, we started to get ready to hit the club. The club we're going to is the most expensive one in all of LA. Not everyone gets a chance to enter. The only reason we get full VIP access if because the club owner is a mutual friend of mine and we're also planning on collaboration so...

"Wow, you're so getting laid tonight." Lina whistled as I walked out of my room. I was wearing a fit and flare, aline dress. It was all black and rested mid thigh. I put on some gold jewellery and black pencil heels to compliment my dress and my makeup was neutral.
I had my hair down, so that it hid my undercut and my tats were on full display. I had all of my piercings intact, but I didn't have many so I didn't look tacky.
"Maybe, you should go for a bolder eye look." Flare commented.
"You think so?" I asked and she nodded.
"Maybe you should do it for me?" I suggest and Flare smile, "Anything for my sis." She said and it warmed my heart.
Flare was wearing a red bodycon dress which was backless and it reached below her knees and had a small slit. She wore her hair in a messy bun and her makeup was bold but not over the top. Whereas Lina was wearing a sexy jumpsuit with heels and no accessories. She had gelled her short hair and only did her eyes. Who would fall for such a beauty?
"Oh, you're so getting laid." Flare said and I rolled my eyes. "How many times have you guys said this already?"
We made our way to my car and I called Marco, informing him that we were on our way.
We met Marco and the others at the entrance. All of them hugged and congratulated me. Then we made our way inside.
I felt obligated to greet Alexander, the owner of the pub, so I excused myself from our booth to go to his, he's always there.
As I reached his office, the bodyguard stopped me, but when I gave him the card Alex gave me he quickly backed off.
I entered the office wanting to surprise him only olto find out that he had guests.
"Bella? Oh my what are you doing here?" Alex quickly got up from his seat and walked upto me.
"I didn't know you had guests over." I said feeling self conscious.
"Oh, he's no one important." Alex said and I saw the man raise his brow at his comment.
"Come sit, I'll introduce you guys. But what brings you here anyway?" He asked.
"Check the date." I said as I sat down. Alex looked confused at first but the realisation dawned upon him.
"Oh my god, how did I forget! Happy Birthday Bella. I'm so sorry, I didn't prepare anything." He said sadly.
"Oh don't worry about it." I simply said.
We were so immersed in our conversation that we forgot we had company, until he faked a chough.
"Oh I almost forgot. Bella, this is my brother Lucifer and Luxe, this, is my bestest girlfriend Bella." Be said.
I put my hand forward as hello, but when he didn't react I awkwardly put it behind me.
"Now, now Luxe, don't be rude to my friends." Alex said. I felt slightly embarassed but I brushed it off, maybe he's a introvert and I was invading his personal space.
"Oh, I came here to say hello, but I must get going, my friends are waiting downstairs." I said as I got up.
"Oh, is Hades here too?" I smirked at his question. Hades was the drummer in Marco's band and Alex had a crush on him.
"Why don't you check it out yourself after your business is done with your brother. We're not going anytime soon." I said and Alex almost threw a tantrum.
I laughed at his antics but then I caught Lucifer looking at me. I shivered under his gaze for a sec, but quickly brushed it off.

"You took you sweet time huh?" Grace, one of my friends said.
"Oh, Alex had a guest over." I simply said.
"Who? His boyfriend?" Hades asked and I almost laughed. I love how oblivious both of them are to each other's feelings.
"He's brother." I said and Hades visibly relaxed making us snicker to which he glared at us.
"Is he gay too?" Grace asked.
"I didn't ask." I said.

The rest of the time we shared drinks, danced talked shit about celebrities we hated and some more gossip until Alex graced us with his presence. Lucifer was with him too. I don't know why but it bothered me a bit.
"Hades, my man, how have you been?" Alex tried to be cool. I rolled my eyes and gave Xavier a look. Xavier was the cupid of our group and he never missed a chance to make the duo blush for our enjoyment. It also brought them closer so no harm done.
I had high tolerance, so I wasn't feeling quite drunk yet. So I decided to get myself some drinks.
As I excused myself, Lucifer decided to follow me. Well shit.
I ordered the strongest drink they had and Lucifer raised a brow.
"You think you can handle that?" It was my first time hearing his voice and boy I almost had an orgasm. Considering the fact that I had a slight voice fetish and that he's voice was my type didn't help.
"Oh course. I got really high tolerance." I said proudly. But I heard him scoff. I was offended.
"Wanna have a go?" I asked challengingly.
"You think you can take me sweetheart?" He asked.
"I won't know until I find out." I said with a smirk.
"Oh you're on." He said.

After eight drinks, dude was down and I was drunk. I stood on my stool and yelled, "VICTORY?"
Then I pulled out my phone and took a selfie of us as a proof of my victory.
I made my way to the pub to brag only to find out that Lina and Flare and Hades and Alex were making our and others were no where to be seen. What did to miss?
Not wanting to me the third wheel. I made my way to the dance floor. After three songs I was bored. So I made my way to Alex's office, to let the bodyguard know that I was leaving, so that he could relay the message to Alex and also said when Lucifer was. Then I texted Lina that I had enough fun and I was leaving.

With that I hauled a taxi and went back home. At home, after cleaning myself up, I was feeling a bit sober and sad because I lowkey missed my family. So I pulled out a few beer cans from the fridge and got drunk again.