26

Today, I am moving out.
To say I'm sad would be an understatement
This house hold so many memories of us. We were bawling our eyes out.
"Promise to call us, consistently." Lina said wiping her tears.
I nodded.
We kept on crying and hugging each other until the movers arrived.
I only occupied one room, here and didn't have much stuff. Just the furniture.
I put my personal belongings in the backseat and I hugged my girls goodbye for the last time, as I drove off, the movers' truck close behind me.

I reached the appartment, I chose for us. It was expensive, but nothing we couldn't afford. Luxe wanted to pay the rent my himself, but I declined the offer. We were staying together and I was more than capable of paying for half of the stuff we'll be using together.
I entered my new home to find Lucifer already inside.
"Babe." He said as he came and hugged me.
We spent the rest of the day unpacking and setting up our individual rooms, and our room.
By the time we were done, it was night and we were exhausted.
"Well, from today a new chapter of our life is starting." I said as I looked at Luxe.
He simply pecked my nose and said, "You're the best thing that has ever happened to me."
How is it that anything this man says makes my heart flutter?

(A/N:  OMG, this is just too short lol. Thankfully I'll upload another chapter 😃.
And to the readers who have read "I married a CEO?"
What do you this of this book?)