Chapter 12

Shortie!

It had been a few weeks since the incident with Parker and Happy's last indiscretion with Jenna but finally everything between Happy and Rory was flowing again. The girls were saddled on the swings while Happy took turns pushing them. He still felt guilty from time to time but knowing his wife the way he did it was undoubtedly safer. Besides, Happy knew if he came out with what happened Rory would leave and he couldn't handle that. He wouldn't let that happen

"So I had to call and cancel the surgery." Rory said, glancing back at Happy as he pushed Emma, with a bright smile.

His head cocked to the side as he looked at her, surprised she was handling it all so well, and stepped over to give her a gentle push.

"Why?"

"It's not safe."

"What?" He laughed and shook his head. "You love unsafe."

"Well yeah, but this isn't unsafe for me, it's unsafe for the baby."

"The what?"

Rory giggled and, smiling wide, slowly nodded. "I'm pregnant, Hap."

Too distracted by the passing bikes and people milling around Emma didn't look at her parents until Happy let her slow down too much.

"Daddy?" She called out to him and kicked her feet. "I need another push!"

Happy looked at Rory, almost in disbelief, and blindly gave Emma a push. "Shit. Finally. Ror, that's great." He stood behind her and, as she leaned backward, he kissed her.

"You're not gonna be weird about it?"

"Nah." He brushed her concerns aside. "I'm just hoping it's a boy this time."

"That's the last thing I need, a mini you."

Rory popped off the swing and threw her arms around him. It was unexpected but she had never been happier. "I love you, Hap. You have to promise me, no more shit, not like before."

"No more." He assured her and as they kissed his hand slid down to her jeans and squeezed her ass. "What the fuck did you do to me?"

"Honestly?" With his arms still around her waist she leaned back and stretched. "I have no clue. I understand you, as much as anyone can, I don't judge you and," she stood straight up again and lowered her voice. "I fuck you better than any bitch around."

As if on cue Jenna and Ima arrived on the lot. Happy cursed himself for forgetting they had a meeting with Jax about personal appearances and cash.

"Why don't we get out of here and you can show me what you're talking about?"

Rory's eyes lit up and she nodded, scooping up Emma, and hurrying to the car. "You're such a big girl, Em. Where did my little baby go?"

"I'm three fingers!" The child shouted as she shoved her three little fingers in her mother's face.

"You're three years old, honey, you're not three fingers." Rory explained as she watched Happy trudge back into the clubhouse.

"Yo Jax," he gestured to the corner of the bar. "Got a second?" Jenna caught his eye and waved with a seductive grin but Happy ignored her. "Mind if I run out of here?"

Jax looked around and shrugged. "Yeah, just stay available."

"Thanks, brother."

The two roughly hugged before Happy made his way to his bike.

"You'll follow us?" Rory asked as she clicked her seatbelt and Happy replied with a turn of the throttle.

"Anywhere, little girl."

--

I know, everyone's having babies! Sometimes plots line up like that, it wasn't planned and I promise it'll all be TOTALLY different! Xo