𝗠𝗼𝗯!𝗕𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘆 𝗕𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘀-𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗲!

Pairing: Mob!Bucky Barnes x Wife!Reader

Warnings: Angst/Fluff, Praise, Killing, Torture, Cursing, Yelling, Sexual Assault, Fluff, Aftercare, and more  Minors DNI 18+

Word Count: 1,413

Summary: A man tries to have his way with you not knowing you're married to a mafia man.

A/N: This is my first mob oneshot I hope you Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

Y/n was just a normal 28 year old woman that many feared. That is because she is married to the one and only James "Bucky" Barnes. He's not the leader of the mafia, he IS the mafia.

Everyone knows not to mess with him but god forbid anyone that does anything to his wife that means makes her sad, mad, or uncomfortable you won't wake up the next morning. Y/n found that out a week ago.

A Week Ago:

Y/n works as an interior designer that decorates houses. Everyone likes your ideas and that is what makes you love your job.

You have seen a lot of beautiful houses but nothing compares to you and Bucky's house but, the house you were focusing on was for a family of 3. Mom, Dad, and Daughter. You walked in and were greeted by a beautiful looking woman, maybe mid 30s and ya'll began to talk about what she was wanting in her house.

In the corner of your eye you can see a man staring at your ass but, you didn't say anything and continue talking to the wife. After you were done talking you went to a mini table to start planning.

The man walked up and said "Hey you look real pretty are you from around here" You looked up and said, "Sorry I'm taken but thanks" smiling at the thought of Bucky. "What's your name?" You want to know who he was. "Josh Miller" he said confidently "Your turn" he sung "Y/n Barnes"

He looked down and saw your ring and said "You're married to someone with the last name Barnes? How about Miller. Y/n Miller that has a ring to it doesn't it?"

You were trying to be professional but he was talking about your husband so you kindly said "Yes I am and if that's a problem you can talk to him yourself" He was kinda shocked because he didn't expect sass out of you. "Feisty I like it"

You were disgusted and then remembered that the women's last name was Miller so you asked "Aren't you married?" He came closer to you and said "She doesn't have to know about it." with a smirk on his face.

You were getting uncomfortable so you got up and went to the bathroom. You needed a moment to collect yourself. You've never been in a situation were men were preying on you because Bucky is protective, but now that he's not here you're on your own.

All of a sudden the door opened to the bathroom and came through the door was Josh. "You thought you could run and hide? I can do so much better than your husband, just admit it, you want me." You were backed up against the wall. He started tracing his hands, groping your breast and kissing your neck. You pushed him back and said "No I don't, I'm happily married and my husband can do everything that you can and can't do."

This must have pissed him off because you saw anger in his eyes, you didn't waste a second to kick him where the sun didn't shine and ran out the bathroom to the front door. You ran down the street not caring about the looks people gave you. When you thought you were a good enough distance you called Bucky.

Bucky's POV

As I was in a meeting I got a phone call from my lovely wife Y/n, I picked it up and answered. "Hey baby ho-" before I could finish I got cut off by her saying "B-Bucky there was a guy and he tried to do something please hurry I'm s-scared" I got up so fast and started walking to the car I noted how out of breath she sounded.

"Baby share your location now." I said in a stern yet soft voice. "Bucky." She whimpered. "He's coming"

Y/n POV

I was on the phone with Bucky and then I got grabbed by Josh. "Stop running, you will be mine whether you like it or not!" All of a sudden you heard car tires screeching on the road and walked out as Bucky and his guards and he looked pissed.

"If you don't get your fucking hands off my wife I will make sure they're off your body!" Bucky said his voice was laced with venom. Josh immediately let go, scared for his own safety. Bucky instantly pulled you in his arms as you started crying. He looked at his men "Bring him home to the basement."

Bucky led you to the car and held you all while whispering in your ear things like 'You did so good darling without me.' and 'You're such a strong woman'. Bucky texted the maids telling them to get a warm bath ready and for them to cook your favorite food.

Once you got home you could see guards dragging Josh down to the basement. Bucky leads you upstairs to the bathroom slowly taking your clothes off. He saw the bruises on your neck and got even more angrier but pushed it to the side when he heard "Bucky please stay with me." So Bucky stripped and got in the bath washing you.

"B-Bucky I tried to stop him," you said, shaking. He shushed you saying it's not my fault and that I don't have to worry about him anymore and got up grabbed my towel and took me to the bed

He grabbed one of his shirts and a pair of panties and dressed me.

After that he got dressed and put on my favorite show and went downstairs to get the food. He came back and fed you slowly waiting for you. He decided to wait till you went to sleep to go do his "business". He grabbed you, pulled the covers up and cuddled you until you fell asleep knowing you were safe and protected.

Bucky POV

Y/n fell asleep so I made my way down to the basement. There I saw a glorious site. (Not as good as a naked Y/n). The fucker that tried touching my wife tied to a chair with tables on the side filled with different weapons.

I slowly walked over and took off the cloth off his mouth and said "So you think you can touch my wife and get away with it!?" Josh then responded "I-I didn't touch her she's lying s-she's f-framing me!" I let out a chuckle "So your calling my wife a liar?!" | yelled.

All color drained from Josh's face. "N-n-no sir she just mad that I'm m-married and have a d-daughter so she s-set me up." he said, stuttering. Bucky took a moment to think "So you're married....What will your wife and daughter think when your body is sitting on the porch of your house?"

mad that I'm m-married and have a d-daughter so she s-set me up." he said stuttering. Bucky took a moment to think "So you're married....What will your wife and daughter think when your body is sitting on the porch of your house?"

"Please don't kill me, promise it won't happen again." He pleaded. "Oh don't worry you're right it won't happen again" With that being said Bucky took the pliers and twisted his fingers one by one smiling satisfied as he heard the cracks and screams of the man.

His guards watched in terror thinking what if they were in that position. "SO YOU GONNA TELL ME WHY YOU THOUGHT TOUCHING MY WIFE, Y/N BARNES WAS ACCEPTABLE!?" I yelled I was beyond pissed. I'm sorry I-..... thought she was-... s-single." he cried, taking breaths "Well it's a shame that your wife and daughter aren't going to have a father in their life." Bucky said, picking up brass knuckles.

Bucky punched him square in the nose hearing the
crack and seeing blood coming on his face. He
started punching Josh in the jaw, throat, legs
everywhere he could to release the anger he felt for
this man. After he thought there was enough of that he asked his men to untie him and leave the room.

His men untied him and left. Bucky grabbed a bat and started swinging at him, beating him to the ground. Blood was spilling under his body and the bones cracking was just as deadly. He couldn't even scream anymore. "P-pl-" before he could finish Bucky pulled out his gun and shot him 5 times. "DON'T TOUCH WHAT'S MINE!" He yelled.

Satisfied Bucky went to the bathroom downstairs so he wouldn't wake up Y/n and showered, Change, and went to bed. He pulled you close with a smile on his face knowing you were safe.