Peter Parker-Nothing To Worry About

Pairing: Peter Parker x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Oral, and Mommy Kink.

Word Count: 817

Summary: Peter gets a boner which causes him to get embarrassed, so you help him out.

A/N: I don't know why, but I think of Peter as a sub, so I wrote this. Hope You Enjoy

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You and Peter loved watching movies together. That was all you two did in your free time. He was never a person to go out to parties, or hang out with friends, he liked to be in the privacy of his own home.

So when he invited you to his house to watch a movie, you  knew the exact movie you wanted to watch and that was 365 days. Peter has never watched the movie before and you're not surprised, considering y'all didn't even have sex before.

The farthest you two have gone was to make out and he still gets flustered at that. A sex scene came on making a blush form on Peter's face. He tried looking away and acting like he didn't see the TV, but it was hard when you were sitting right beside him. He didn't know where to look.

A smirk formed on your face as you saw the growing bulge in his pants and when he searched for a pillow before putting it across his lap. It was now time to make your move. You scooted closer to him, wrapping your arms around his waist.

You cleared your throat, putting on your best fake voice. "Peter, can you hold me please?" Peter looked at you, eyes wide, nervously trying to find an answer, but nothing came out. "You be big spoon and I'll be little." Without a word from him, you pulled the pillow off his lap, making him scramble to cover himself up.

You looked at him up and down, making eye contact with him. "What do we got here?" Your hand came down to palm his bulge, an embarrassing moan slipping past his lips. "Did that feel good, baby?" He nodded his head, completely forgetting about what y'all were doing. "You want me to fix this problem?"

Peter didn't want to make eye contact with you, feeling embarrassed by the whole situation. "You wanna me to suck you off?" He nodded his head slightly, not trusting his voice.

You sunk down to your knees, in between his legs and gently traced over the boner in his pajama pants. "It's alright baby, I'll take care of you." You pulled his pants off, traveling his underwear with the huge bulge. You stroked him outside his boxer, making little moans come from under his breath.

You took him out, smiling at the size of him. You looked at him, seeing how nervous he looked. "Are you sure you want me to do this, Peter? We can go back to watching the movie." He shook his head faster than you could finish the sentence.

You chuckled at his eagerness. You carefully took him in your mouth, relaxing your jaw and you took him in deeper. You slowly began bobbing your head and cupping his balls, smiling at the noise coming from his mouth.

Peter was moaning, hands gripping the couch. He didn't know what to touch because everything felt so good. You pulled back, laughing while stroking him. "Feel good, baby?"  Peter nodded his head knowing if he talked it would come out as mumbled words. "Words, Petey."

Something inside him pushed in his head, making his subby side come out. "Yes Mommy." You only smiled looking up at him, as his face turned red. "No, no baby, door be embarrassed. Mommy will take care of you." You sat up on your knees, taking him deep in your throat, gagging. You didn't once pull up for air.

You shook your head a couple of times then got off. You took a deep breath, trying to catch yourself and wipe the saliva off your mouth. "See baby, there is nothing-" You were cut off when Peter grabbed you by your hair and guided you back to his cock.

He thrusted his hips up, furiously, eyes shut thigh at how good your mouth felt. Your nails were digging a deep moon crescent into his skin, but Peter was in la la land.

He was whining like a pathetic little boy above you, pace not slowing down. "F-feel so g-good!" You relax your jaw and hollow your cheeks around him, making sucking noises known. Peter jerked back, hips slowing down.

Your hands came up to fondle his balls, slightly laughing when you heard a loudly lengthy moan come out. "I'm cumming!" You braced yourself for his cum, wanting to taste him, but Peter pushed you back in time.

Moans came out his mouth as white liquid shot you in your face and body. You frowned, mad that you missed the taste. You ducked your head down and took him in your mouth, tasting the sweet cream. "You taste so good, baby."

You finally looked at Peter. Puffy red cheeks, drool running down his neck, the little glisten from tears in his eyes was a beautiful sight.

"See baby, there's nothing to worry about."