Wanda Maximoff-For The Kill

Pairing: Hitwoman! Wanda Maximoff x Hitwoman!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Cursing, Choking, Degradation, Fingering, G!P Wanda, Hair Pulling, Humiliation, Mommy Kink, Names, (Baby, Good Girl, & Slut), Praise, and Unprotected Sex. Minors DNI 18+

Word Count: 1,530

Summary: You and Wanda are both Hitwoman from different companies, but what happens when you both are assigned to take out the same man, who will get the kill?

A/N: Hitman Au? I don't know why, but I thought about this and thought it would be cute. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You stood on the top of the building, before kicking some vents. You took a deep breath and crawled through, scurrying your way through the small tunnel.

As you looked down, you could see people in rooms and hear conversations, but that wasn't what you were here for. You were here to kill a guy named Tony Stark. He's the leader of the Avengers and it turns out he's been using the Avengers for money and to profit off of their hard work.

Not only that, but he's been messing with your boss, Mandarin, so it's your job to take care of him. You finally made it to the room and with 3 careful kicks you jumped down, landing on a chair.

You took a moment to catch your breath and began searching through his desk, opening the drawers, and going through his folders. "Ugh, there's nothing here!" You tried to search through more stuff, but the sound of moving in the ceilings made you freeze.

You quickly hurried under the desk, waiting for who was to come and to your surprise, a girl dressed in red dropped to the floor. She brushed herself off and looked around, pulling stuff out like you, but as she made her way to the desk she froze.

She could sense you.

She pulled her gun from her holster. "Show yourself or I'm gonna shoot you." You stayed where you were, debating if you should leave from under the desk. "I know you're under the desk, I can hear your thoughts. Come out."

You got your gun ready and crawled from the desk, getting to your feet, and aiming the gun at her. "Ahh, there you are." You looked at her confused. "Who are you, and why are you here?" Wanda looked at you somewhat surprised.

"Who are you?" You rolled your eyes at her question. "I asked first, answer." You cocked your gun at her, making her chuckle. "Alright, I'm here to kill Tony Stark, now who are you?"

Your eyes grew ode at her statement. "I am too. Who sent you here?" Wanda thought for a moment, should she tell you? Oh sure. If you try to leave, she'll just shoot you and dump your body with Tony's.

"Justin Hammer. Ever heard of him?" You slowly nodded your head. "Yeah. I work for Mandarin." You both stayed silent, looking at each other. "You can't kill him, I have to do my job!" You argued first.

"Me too honey. How about we both put away the weapons and talk like adults." You gave her a short nod. "On 3. 1, 2, 3." You both returned your guns to your normal spot. "Good girl, I knew you could listen."

For some reason when Wanda praised you, you blushed. "So, if we both are hitwomans, and we want to kill Tony, how do we do this?" You and Wanda stood there for a moment to think about it. "I have an idea."

Wanda walked towards you, circling around your body, her red heels clicking against the floor. "You're so pretty." Her hand played with your hair and trailed up your body.

"Since we both wanna kill Tony, we should have a competition. Whoever cum's first loses and the winner gets to kill Tony." Just as she finished her sentence her hand was wrapped around your throat, forcing you to look at her.