oh please no! -

SORRY THAT I MADE THE OTHER CHAPTER SHORT

BUT I USALLY DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME ANYWAY HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTERXXX

******************************************

***************************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 8

***************

I slowly opened my eye's hearing my dad barking at someone in the other room. "Why the hell weren't you watching her!" he shouted making me smile i would love to see him angry because he never got angry. "She's too stuborn! " my brother shouted back.

I wondered my they were fighting over me anyway. I slowly sat with my whole right side hurting but i was feeling much more better than ( wait ) it all crashed back on to me the big dog/ wolf attacked me. But i was feeling ok just a bit dizzy and that my arm was covered with a bandage.

"You know what you did was really stupid " Luke said making me jump a little i never saw him until now that he was sitting at th back of the dark room.

"Sorry for wanting to get home quicker! " i snapped he stood up and walked toward's me i just realized he was only wearing shorts and trainer's.

"Well you wanted to walk so why not stay on the bloody road instead of going into the wood! " he almost snapped back immediately. I sucked in air and blew out hoping down and off the table.

"Listen i don't care if you are my brother's friend and shit but do not shout at me got it?........... and oh yeah a big dog with massive red eye's attacking me dose not make it my fault. " i said using my good hand to push him out the way.

"But it is! " he snapped i turned back to and wondered what the hell was wronge with him it was me got attacked not him. " Got hell Luke because you sure do belong there! " i shouted and walked out the kitchen.

I listened to the voice's that were driffting down the hall i stopped at the living room door and listened. " Do you think she will change? " my brother asked.

"I'm not sure but i have never seen a humane heal so fast...............But there might be a chance she dosen't " my dad said sounding confused.

"Maybe if she really dose get angry we might see then" Zach said i didn't even know he was in there. "Your telling me she can get angrier ? " I heard Chase ask

"Yeah " my brother said. Why the hell were they talking about me like i was a bomb ready to be set off.

"We might have to tell her " my brother said. i had enough i walked in and looked at all of them. "Ok spill it what do you need to tell ?"

"Eh...........nothing......i mean that your in big trouble " my dad said stepping towards me. I looked at my brother and his friends all in short's.

"You know it's not summer yet " i said looking at all of them i had to say that they were all very well built. "What the hell were you thinking ? " My brother barked standing up and getting all in my face. I pushed him not expecting to make him move acouple of steps back.

"Why do you and Luke keep speaking to me like fucking five! " I shouted my hand's rolling into a fist.

"Amanda watch your language! " but my brother cut in before i could answere him " That's maybe because you act like a baby when you really don't know anything about this place."

"Sorry i had no idea this blood town had giant dogs running around crazy and for your information i thought coming back here to live with you and dad was going to be a good thing but hell i have been here under a week and look " i said pointing to my arm and him.

I stormed out the house slamming the door behind me i went to the park i used to go to when i was a child i wondered why things couldn't be the same as they used to no arugment's and my mom and dad were together but no things had to become so hard.

I sat on the swings and sat there letting the cold wind hit me i looked down at myself myshirt was changed but i didn't even want to think of who did it since the house was filled with the oppisite sex. I laughed to myself when the wind nearly blew me off the swing.

A hand touched my shoulder making me jump into a defensive position. " Easy girl " Luke said taking a seat next to me. " What do you want? "

"To see how your bite mark went " he said making me shocked how the hell did he know oh please no " Are you the one who changed my shirt? " i asked getting angry

"Yeah " he said his smile getting wider my face flushed red why the hell would my dad or brother let him they are in for this.

"So who bit you ?

"Shut up and drop it ! " i snapped " It's ok you don't need to tell me it's mine anyway. " he shurgged he did not just say that.

"Say that again " i said going all hot and red "I bit you " he said looking deep into my eye's "But you couldn't- how can you- that-........" i stubbled over my word all of it get caught on my throat. It was a dream right?

"I can and i have and just so you know it wasn't dream you called. " he said looking at me with a searious face. What kind of sick joke was this i stood up and infront of him punching him hard on the nose.

"Your the last person who i would call to " i spat the word out at him he looked back at me rubbing his nose. " Well face it you called on me and you thought it was a dream but it clearly wasn't............ you have to be honest about it already beacuse you like me. "

He stood up and reminded me of how small i felt but i pushed all that aside. "Like you please, Chris would have a better chance than you." i half laughed Chris was my ( gay ) friend who i lost contact with because i moved two schools.

"Who is this Chris? " he shouted shaking me a bit i slapped his hand's away i was shaking with anger but why?. I took a couple of steps away from him angre shaking through me "Amanda i know you like "

Luke said taking a step back smiling.

My clothes tore off sending a funny feeling all the way through my body i grew fur and paws i stood still while my body adapted to this i was in shock. Did i change into a dog? i could see Luke walk upto me laughing "Look's like my plan to piss you off worked " he laughed louder

Why the hell wasn't he scared i ran and ran as far as i could away and away from him............................