I'm gonna kill her

********************HERE YOU GO NEXT PART IS UP ******************************************************************************************

Chapter 5

I walked through the school puzzled i had my hand on shoulder the mark was still there but it didn't even hurt. I walked in the class and sat down ignoring Luke who was watching me ( again )

I sat in class and ignored him the whole time it was bad enough dreaming about him it's not like i need his annoying atitiude in my face.

Class finished i grabbed my stuff and walked out the class. " Why do i get the feeling that you are avoiding me? " Luke asked falling into step with me.

" Why would i be avoiding you. Do i even have a reason to be ? " i asked liying my teeth off.

" You are lying.... So you are avoiding me " He said thinking out loud " Look i have class to get to now get out way. " i said stoping because he was blocking my way.

" You look tired did you get enough sleep last night ? " he asked smiling my face went red did he know?

"Get a life jerk face " i hissed pushing him out the way and stompted off.

******************************************

It was the end of the day i was walking over to my brothers car when someone pushed me from the side i went flying into a car leaving a dent. I stood up holding my sore back.

" What the hell is your problem ? " I asked the girl who had black everything she walked up to me and now i felt short because she was twice my hight. I looked down at her feet and i didn't feel so short anymore cause she was wearing killer high heels.

" Take my warning stay away from Luke " She hissed i mean the girl must have had brain issues why on earth would i want to do anything involing Mr jerk face.

" Did your parents drop you when you were a baby ? " I shouted to when she began walking away. She stood still for a moment and the turned around.

" You might wanna keep that mouth of yours shut before i ruin your pretty lttle face . " i laughed making her two followers join in .

" See i would say the same but.... To bad your face is already ruined. " i laughed making her go red and charge toward me.

She flung me over to another car i lay on the floor my whole boady aching ( how can she do that in heels ) she came over to and stood over me smiling.

" You gonna listen now? " i laughed " Nope " I brought my leg up painfully and kicked her in the face knocking her over and onto the floor.

I got up and kicked her in the stomache ( pay back was always sweet ) but i didn't see her hand coming up and pulling me onto the floor with her she was now pulling my hair as we rolled about ( what is it with girls and hair? )

" Get off me you crazy bitch ! " i said once she sat on me " Nope " she said coping the tone i used with her . She was about to throw a punch when somone lifted her off me. i jamp to my feet and charghed for her when somone grabbed my waist and pulled me back.

"Let go of me ! " she shouted fighting in my brothers arms " I'm gonna kill her " she screamed making me half deaf " Not if i kill you first " i fought in Luke's arms.

" Get lost Luce " Luke said still holding me still my brother let her go and she turned to walk away when she stoped still " Watch your back girly " she said and walked off with her friend.

Luke put me down and it wasn't until now i realized that we pulled alot of peoples attension " Take a bloody picture it laste's longer! " i shoutded at everyone who quickly turned away.

" Amanda what were you thinking fighting with Luce ? " my brother barked " Don't shout at me the crazy gir started throwing me at cars! " i pointed to the car i fell on and left a dent. " Nice one...... That's my car Chase said still looking at it.

" Why would you even fight? " my brother asked annoying me this time " I already told you " i hissed

" You really need to get out the fighting habbit i don't want you getting kicked out the school. "

" No what i need is new friends she attacked me because of him! " i shouted pointing at Luke and carried on

" And while i'm at it let me tell you all one thing If you break up with a crazy girl be nice about it because i don't want to be thrown on cars again "

" Amanda your shirt " Zach said looking wide eyed. I looked down at myself and found large scratch marks on my top which was also getting covered in blood.

" God i hat girls! " i shouted pushing my brother out the way and walking down the street.

" Where are you going ? " Zach shouted after me i just waved him off i also hated boys right now....

********************************

It took me longer than i expected to get home i had a shower and cleaned the scratch marks i had my hair in a messy pony watching Tv i loved it when the house was peacefull. When someone knocked my door ( Why the hell did jinks myself )

" Come in ! "

" Hay " Zach said coming in a bit nervouse

" I not gonna bite your head off " i smiled

" I figured you were still mad "

" Yeah well not with you " i sat up and smiled when seemed to be relieved

" Do you wanna watch a film? " i asked

" Yeah sure " he smiled still standing a couple of feet away from my bed

I bent down and looked under my bed where i kept my films " You have a tattoo "

I sat up and touched the back of my neck forgetting i had a tattoo there " Do you like it " i asked standing up and showing the back od my neck.

"It's a scorpion..........It's cool" he said touching the back of my neck

"I know right i bet you can't get one this cool" i laughed sitting back down

He looked at me for a mooment and took off his shirt i had to focus hard to keep my eyes on his face he turned around and revealed the biggest tattoo i have ever seen. And was of a WOLF.

" Wow this must have been painfull? " i asked touching it " Nah... the waiting was painfull " he laughed

"Sorry Zach nothing can get as cool as my tattoo... Not even you massive Wolf "

" Oh really? " he turned around with an evil smile.

" Oh no please don't " i said trying to run but was caught by his hard arms. He started tickling me causing us to both fall on the floor.

My door opened while i laughed so hard Zach stood up in the speed of light I looked at the door and found my brothers wide eyes looking at me and Luke well He had his narrowed at Zach

" Hay" I said standing up.........