Lovegame-

ENJOYXX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 13

***************

Amy's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~

"Please calm down " i begged. Amanda had 10 bottles of Cola and now has went full of energy and i mean i have never met a girl like her ( mabey that's why i liked her so much )

"I'm calm.Who said i wasn't .See i perfectly fine i'm just baking there's nothing with it's so much fun hay do you think you could get me more baking powder i have no idea where the one i was holding went " well mabey that's because it is alover you.

We were at her house in the kitchen . We were the only one's here and Amanda wanted to randomly make the biggest chocolate cake. But by the looks of it the flower and eggs were morely alover her and the floor. I put on the radio while Amanda talked none stop.

"OMG I LOVE THIS SONG.PUT THE VOLUME UP !! " She jumped up and down clapping. It was Lovegame by Lady Gaga.

Let's have some fun,

this beat is sick

i wanna take a ride on your disco stick.

Let's have some fun ,

this beat is sick

i wanna take a ride on your disco stick

She sang along ( or more like screamed ) dancing not even notcing the flower that was going every where. I cursed myself why did i even ask if she wanted a drink oh and do you know what else i did i forced her when she refused well done Amy.

The music was blowing down the roof, Amanda kept putting it up until it was full blast that i didn't even hear the kitchen door open. The guy Luke ( i think ) stood there with OMG.

Her brother locked eye's with me i could feel my cheek's heat up i locked away feeling warm alover i cannot have a crush on my friend brother.I looked at Amanda who was dancing and to be honest she was a good dancer.

She sang the song at the top of her lungs. "Is she high ? " Luke asked shock clear on his face "Emm. She had 10 bottles of cola and then she wanted to bake and well you know the rest " i said scratching my forehead.

Amanda's p.o.v

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Amanda do you even know what the song means? " i hear Luke ask as i'm singing. I turned around faced all of them smiling from ear to ear. "Well she want to go ride a disco stick " i laughed how funny he so needs to learn more about music.

"Eh. Amanda do still need that...baking powder? " Amy asked looking unconfortable. "Yeah. I so FORGOT...Hay do you think you could get me some chocolate. It will help so much......And the chocolate cake for you and my b - "

"Ok. I will go to the shop with Amy Luke deal with your m- i mean deal with Amanda " Alex cut me off leading Amy out the kitchen. I pouted not fair she was my friend first stuff that.

I began singing again and laughing at my own mental joke i was thinking of. "Please Amanda can you stop singing......You don't even know the meaning to the song "

I looked at him who didn't know the meaning? I burst out laughing he looked like he was in pain and i mean real pain, he stood there backed up against the wall "You - look - like - your - in - pain " i said in between my laughters.

"It's called slef- control " he shot back going red.

"See this song so good. You have to stop yourself from dancing " i sounded smug , and started singing and dancing again.

My laughter stoped when i was grabbed from the waste and pushed up against the wall. Luke put his mouth to my ear sending sparks and warmth alover my body.

My body froze when he whispered the meaning to the song into my ear and why he looked like he was in pain. The song was officially out my favourite list.

"Oh " was all that came out my mouth "I want more cola " i said going under his arm and out his grip. "We have baking to do. My brother found his mate and gusse what? she's my friend how cool " i gushed, going through the cupboards and ignoring that my wolf was craving for Luke's touch.

"So what " he snapped what the hell was wronge with him. "Eh mabey the fact our Alpha, my brother met the future love of his life " i shot back.

"So what about us then? " i asked a question i had no way answering "Are you gonna help me or not? " i changed the subject. He sighed and took off his leather jacked flexing his muscles and walking over to me.

I put all the half eating chocolate in the blender and put it on. I forgot the blender and all the chocolate and whatever i mixed it with went alover the wall's and me. I could hear Luke laughing his head off while i stood there covered in my mixture.

I grabbed the blender and walked over to Luke pouring it over his and smiling victory. "Now we that's fair " i said running my finger down his face and licking it.

His eyes darkened changing iinto a dark purple he grabbed the last of the powder that was on the table and gave me a knowing smile. I screamed running away he caught up with me before i even got to steps away.

"Give up " he laughed

"Not a chance know-one steals my pride "

"Give up " he said, as i struggled free but ended up on the floor with him hovering above me.

"Not a chance if i die i die with pride oh and no pee brain is gonna win against ME " I laughed

"Fine " he put the powder all over my face, i bet i looked like a ghost . We were both laughing, grabbing the powder off him and pouring it on him.

"Jesus we left for five minutes! " Our heads snapped to the kitchen door where my brother, Amy, Zach , my father and Chase gawked. I pushed Luke off me and bounced up.

"Doi look like a ghost ? "

"Yeah a ghost that has alot of cleaning " my dad shook his head fighting a smile "Hay this isn't one person's work " i defened myself

"You would be shocked..........anyway i happy to help " Luke laughed along with everyone did i miss a joke? "Did you get my drinks ? "

"Nope. And what happened with my cake ? " Amy gave puppy dog eye's. "Amanda ate most of the chocolate that was meant to be in it......And if you want to taste her mixture you can lick it off her face " Luke offered making everyone laugh.

I slapped his arm and let my hair down "Ahh...Ahh......You look like a bloody half witch half ghost! " Liam screamed.....