No way!!

********************HERE YOU GO******************

chapter four

******************

Luke's -p.o.v

"Oh.... she's not gonna like this " He stood ther dumpfounded

"Well then i'm gonna have to make her like it because i'm not gonna spend the rest of my life unhappy." i said pacing back and forth.

"Man this is a match made in heaven . "

"Thanks for the hope Alex!! "

"It's not you....If you guys think i'm stuborn you really have no idea how stuborn my sister get i mean i have to beg her sometimes. He said shaking his.

"What the hell am i meant to say to that ? " i threw my hands in the air

"Look i have an idea...Me and the guys are staying out of this so it's all your work and if you mess it then your pretty much screwed........Oh yeah one more tip don't get on anymore of her bad side." He shurgged.

I nodded my head and he ran off.

So i'm her mate then which should really find that out tonight then....

Amanda's - P.O.V

****************************

It was hours after school i was watching Tv and tonighht was really windy. I went to the window and stood there for awhile i loved it when the wind blew against me it was like free and all free.

I crawled back into bed and let sleep take me away..

*****************************

I slowly opened my eyes i could feel grass under my feet i smiled i loved it when i dreamed. I looked around and i was surrounded by trees and flowers the wind began to blow hard i laughed here came that free feeling again.

I opened my hand wide and spun around smiling and laughing this was life

"So this is were you bring me ? " A voice broke the sound of the wind i stopped in my track and looked behind me. Guess what Mr jerk face name Luke can't even leave me alone in my bloody dreames.

He came out behind a tree just in shorts i had to focus hard to keep my eyes on his face . " What the hell are you doing here ? "

"You brought me here. " was all he said

" Some times i get the feeling you are crazy. " i said crossing my hands

" Crazy about you " he smiled "Why are you half naked ? " i asked looking at him again

"Why are you ? " i looked down at myself and my eyes nearly fell out my head i was wearing a short dress i would never wear in my intire life.. I tried pulling it down but it would'nt move.

" You know you have great legs why hide them ? " he said looking up and down my legs . " From creeps like you ! " i shouted

" Now get the hell out my dream " i shouted blushing crazy

" Can't " he smiled taking a couple of steps towards me .

" Oh bite me ! " i screamed and you know what he did he laughed

" With pleasure " he moved so fast i thought i was seeing stuff and the next thing i knew his teeth sank into my shoulder..

****************************************************

I woke up the next morning feeling as if four elephants were walking on me all night. And why the hell did i dream about jerk face.

I got up and went to my toilet i stripped my clothes off and had a quick shower i got and dryed myself i was about to walk about when i noticed something on my shoulder.

I went closer to the mirror and turned at an angle so i could get a better view " HOLLY MOTHER OF - "

Teeth marks were on my right shoulder.

No way this isn't normal that was just a dream or was it ?

i sat there confused