Bite me!!

Here you all go***********************

*****************************************************************

Chapter three

****************

The next day started good untill my 5th period. " Miss Tray you are with Mr Knight . " The chemistry teacher told me i looked around the class and locked eyes with Luke ( No way ).

" Mrs please can i have another person to work with " i begged " No " she told me and walked away to help someone else. Luke sat across me smiling. " Sill angry ? " he joked

" Bite me " i told him boared out my mind. " You might want to becarefull with that because i would be more than happy to bite you . " he said sounding completely serious.

"You are a creep. What the hell is wronge with you watched me all day yesterday and now your saying you would like to bite me" i said trying to make sense out this kid.

"That's for you to figure out . " he shurgged ." i have better stuff to with my time. Now let do our work "

" Is that all that you want to do ? " he asked with a flirting smile. I shake my head and reach for the paper and so dose he our hands touch and a little spark happens i pull my hand away and so dose. I look at my hand and look at him.

He is looking at me wide eyed and starts breathing hard. " I'm sorry i need to go " He said standing up and running out the class. I shook my head what a big baby that wasn't even that sore.

Luke - P.O.V

*********************

I ran down the corridor this can't be happening to me i not ready for this yet. I went outside and paced up and down. " What's wrong Luke " Alex asked jogging up to me

"I - I... Your sister..." i began but my voice faded out

"What's wronge with her ? " he barked. I could see him worrying already

" There's nothing wronge with her " i shouted back at him

" Then why the hell are you so worked up ? "

"Because she's my freckin Mate ! " I shouted

**********************************************

sorry it's not finished yet*****************