Your life is in my hands!

Hay sorry i took forever my computer was badly messed up.

This chapter is for DK

I HOPE Y'ALL LIKE ITXXXXXXX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chapter 12

****************

I woke up having the best dream of my life i turned around and came face to face with Luke i nearly screamed. I held my mouth was he here all night? He looked so peacfull asleep What? i slowly climed out of bed not wanting to wake him up.

I had a shower and got dressed and done it all not making a sound if he came into my bed with out me knowing he was gonna get himslef out.

I went downstairs and checked the time " Shit " i muttered i was late i looked around the house know one in. I was pacing around they left me and i mean all of them including my brother.

I dragged my feet upstairs "So much for my plan on leaving him " i muttered i opened the door and walked over to and started shaking him but it was no use he slept like he was dead.

I came back out holding a bucket of water and started pouring it alover him. "What the - " i shouted jumping and falling off the bed. I held my stomache laughing my head off he looked so funny. "Y- your- face " i said laughing and leaning against the door.

He walked up to me pinning my hands against the wall while i got my laughter under control "Well then your in so much trouble younge lady " he smirked while my eye's went wide why didn't i run?

He started tickling me and if you haven't noticed already i'm very ticklish. He stoped locking eyes with while my laughter died out slowly "Get ready i need you to take me to school " i said breaking eye contact blushing.

"Don't flatter yourself. My plan was to leave you sleeping but everyone left already nd i really don't want to walk " i told him when his smirk got wider.

I went downstairs when he finally let me go. I waited for what felt like 2 hours before he finally came down. "What are you a girl i take less time than you " i said standing up and walking over to the kitchen door where he stood.

"Shut up " he growled. I grabbed his arm and started dragging him to the door "Hay i want my breakfast "

"Well you should have thought about that before you wasted all your time putting on make up "

"I DON'T wear make-up " he growled louder " Sure i bleieve you " i teased it was so much funn annoying him.

We went outside while i scanned for his car " what are you doing? "

"Looking for your car. duh "

"I don't have one "

He walked over to a black shiny motorbike while my stomache fell to the floor " You know i might run into trouble sometimes but it dosn't mean i ahve death wish " i glubled

He got on holding a helmet out for me " I'll go slow " he smirked " It's not even funny Luke.Do you not watch movies and how many people die on that thing? "

"Your life is in my hand " he said looking serious. I took the helmet and got on holding on to him as if my life depended on it.

Luke's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~

"You can let go now " the smile visable in my voice as Amanda held onto me for 5 minutes more after we stoped at the school parking lot.

"You said you would go slow " she whipered looking pale and slowly getting her hand shaking a little. " Hay i meant it. but then it was so tempting i gave in " i laughed getting off.

"Lesson 1 never ride with " she muttered to herself as she walked away.

I reached my class halfway through the period and knocked on the door going in. "Your late again " the teacher shouted in painfull voice which hurt my sensitive ears.

"I slept in sorry " i siad fighting the urge to cover my ears " One more time and it's detension " she warned. I went to my seat not setting eye's on Luce for a seconde.

"Hay Luke " she smiled. While i cursed under my breath why the hell did i even date her. Oh yeah she was humen then and when she changed all hell blew over knowing she was in the other pack.

"Hay "

"Do you want to do somthing afterschool ? " i sighed she never get's it. A year ago this would have been fine but now i would rather be locked up in a room.

"No Luce i don't because ia have somthing planned " i lied looking to the front " Luke why can't we be together " because you are a skank "Because you are in another pack.And i have a mate so get over yourself " i hissed getting annoyed

"It's that Amanda isn't no wonder you smell like her....And plus i thought she rejected you since she was around kissing my brother yesterday " she said sounding smug. The pen i was holding snapped in half was she trying to make me change infront of the whole class.

"I think she really likes him. Since he couldn't stop telling me how much he liked her all day yesterday " if i ever see there will be hell to pay.

"Luce shut your mouth before i do it for you " i warned my wolf about to take over " Jesus clam down " she said looking frightened and moving away.

Amanda will not reject me. { what if she dose? } my wolf said [ she will not ] i shouted at him. I will not that happen what ever the cost.

Amanda's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"hay you ! " Someone called after me as i walked out class. I turned around waiting for the pretty girl with dimpled and beutifull eye's with long eyelashes to catch up.

"You forgot your bag " she informed holding it out to me.I smiled and took it off her " Thanks. What's your name? " i asked as she fell into step with me.

"Amy "

"I'm Amanda " i smiled back at her i could tell we were going to be good friends " Do you want to sit with me for lunch ? " i asked since i haven't seen Ash all day.

"Yeah thank's. I'm new here " she told me as we waklked into the cafeteria " Well that's great cause i have only been here a couple of week's " i laughed leading her over to my brother's table.

Alexs- p.o.v

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was laughing with Luke when this scent hit me whicjh had me craving for more and sending sparks through my whole body. "Hay guy's this is Amy she's my new friend " Amanda said looking pleased with herself.

I looked at the girl next to her my whole body going weak. { Mate....mate....mat } my wolf said while my body tempture rose "Alex would you say hi back " Amanda hissed, i realized everyone was waiting on me. " Sorry. Hi i'm Alex " i said shaking taking her hand and kissing it.

She was heating up blushing. [ what the hell ] Amanda screamed in my head looking wide eyed [ she's my mate ] i said sitting back down and smiling.

[ aww that is cute i'll make sure to start planning your wedding. oh and your chocolate cake is going to be so big ] she gushed making me want bloke her.

[ Shut up. Don

't say anything to her act normal ] i shook my head meeting my Angel's eyes again [ fine. hay sorry about yesterday ]

[it's fine. now i want you to watch Amy for me. I need to go sort somthing out ] i said standing up.

"Where are you going ? " Zach asked

"I need to go sort somthing important out......... It was nice meeting you Amy " i smiled at her before i left the table smiling. I finally found my mate na dthe funny thing is she's my sisster's friend................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY IT'S SHORT