Daddy!!

ENJOY!xxxxxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 14

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shit i'm going to be in so much shit " I muttered under my breath "You don't say " Liam muttered who sat next to me. We waited outside the head teachers office. "No Liam you don't get it. I don't want to go to another school "

"I will come with you then " god bless him, he smiled at me as the door to my right open we both jumped to our feet face to face with the principal " On you go " he instructed open the door wider for the both of us.

We sat iin the two seats infront his desk watching as he took his seat. "You know with your record Amanda you shouldn't go around looking for trouble. "

"Acatualy trouble seems to always find me " i said clapping my mouth just as Liam shot me a 'your not helping' look "Is that so. Then how did the Glue end up on your teachers chair ? " he asked looking smug "We haven't a clue " Liam lied

The teacher studied us for awhile longer before he shouted "Luce get in here! " what the hell is was she here for?

"Give me your phone " he said as she stood in front of him Liam shot me a confused look which i did in return. "What about now ? " He asked turning the phone around. I gasped that was me and Liam high-fiving each other as we put glue on the chair.

"Thank you Luce " he gave the phone back " Your welcome daddy. It's so sad how peopel pick on teachers " she faked tears the bitch faked tears.

She left the room smiling at me "Amanda we all know your very strong so can you not break my chair in half " He asked looking at my hands. I an hooked each finger dying to have somthing to hit.

"Both of you are suspened for a week starting today now out my office " he smiled looking down at the pappers infront of him.

We walked out Liam smiling "Why you so happy?

"Because i'm off school for aweek " he sang as we walked down the empty halls. The bell Rang screaming and cheering teenageres running from every direction.

Luke's.P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~

"I was about to walk into the cafeteria when i saw people surrounding in a circul i shook my head they acted like kids if you asked me when i heared Luce screaming.

I walked through the crowd wondering who she was fighting with now. "You fu*king snitched you little brat. It's so sad daddy " Amanda mocked on top of Luce holding her my the hair.

I could have stayed them and watched them fighting but the wise Luke wouldn't do that. Would he?

I pulled Amanda off her as she kicked her leg up in the air.

"Put me down now! "

"You need to calm down " i told her in a stern voice "This dady's girl got me suspened!! " she shouted piching my hand's. My body tensed i let Amanda go Luce deserved what ever she got and Amanda didn't waste much time aswell.

Her and Luce fought like animals if i might add " What the hell did i ever do to you ? " She shouted as she banged her against the locker as people cheered "You were born " Luce spat Tripping Amanda up and sitting on top of her.

I had to fight the urge to grab her off her this was a chicks fight not mine "You attacked me " Amanda whispered looking shocked as she watched Luce eye's.

I looked at he eye's too the where changing to red "You little slut! " Amnada shouted liffting her leg up and kicking Luce on head and using the chance to sit on top of her punching none stop.