time you got your act together!

God i'm so sorry i took so long but here is the next chapter

Hope you like

LUV YA'S XXXXXXX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter nine

~~~~~~~~~~~~

So it's been about a week since i found out that i was a werewolf. How did i take it? well see that's the funny thing the boy's where expecting me to freak out and all but i think it's kinda cool i have another side to me a side i have to keep to myself, a side where know one else in the real world can touch but me how cool!!!

"Amanda are you listening to a freaking word i'm saying? " my brother almost barged now it was all clear why he alway's did that all scary and loud voice.Oh and did i mention that he was the Alpha of the pack which is so not fair and do you wanna know why i can't be one because i'm a GIRL!.

"Yeah , yeah i hear you " i said getting out the car " You need to keeep your anger in check because when you change once it's easier to change when you don't want to ........ Ok ? "

"God your acting as if i'm going to asking for fight's " i said pulling up my hood, swinging my bag over my shoulder. "Fine........wait for me after school " he said still looking unsure. He gave me a tight hug before he jogged off.

I walked into school smiling everything seemed diffrentt in away my hearing, sense of smell, my sight have all improved. " So how's your morning ? " Ash said falling into step with me all though my brother's and his friend did not like him he's become a new friend of mine.

"Not as good as your " i smiled looking at his face which looked full of energy, he gave me a smirk and put his arm on my shoulder's " That's cause i get to spend the day with you " his smirk getting wider but by this time i'm used to him being flirty twenty four seven.

"Why what do you have in mind? "

"Well i have a good idea but i don't think Hitler number two is gonna be happy about it " he said pertending to look sad i laughed he changed my brother's name to Hitler which was kinda funny when it was just between us two.

"We'll see..............Now what do you have planned? "

"Come on then " he said grabbing my hand and pulling me after him as we ran through the school. " Where are we going? " i asked laughing.

"Just wait "

We went to the back of the school facing a grey locked door " The door is locked " i said looking at it "Well done Miss obvious " he smiled holding a set of keys with an evil smile on.

"Come on " he said opening the door and holding it open for me. " How did you get the key ? " i asked when we were outside the door. " I have every key this school need's " he smiled

"Do i even want to know? "

"I don't think so " he gave a low laugh " Now we need to go through there " he pointed behind me . I turned around and realized that i was facing the wood's ( again ) i pulled down my head and looked back at him.

"Right you know i've only known you for a week and somthing................So are you some sort of crazy person who might want to- " my word's where cut off when he covered my mouth with his hand.

"No i'm not crazy and i don't want to hurt you in anyway i just wanted to show you somthing but if you don't trust me we can alway's go back " he said looking abit hurt which made me feel like the worste person ever.

"I'm sorry........i- i just don't have a good past with the wood's " i said when he put his hand down. I looked into his eye's which looked as black as night it wasn't until now that i realized how close we were.