Luke - chapter 6

HAY PEOPLE I THOUGHT I WOULD DO THIS CHAPTER QUICKER AND GIVE TO ALL YA SO PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT U THINK

LOVE YOU ALLXX******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 6

**************

Luke's- p.o.v

I could feeel the boil with in me " What the fuck Zach? " i mentally shouted looking at him

" What's wrong with you? " he asked playing dump

"Why the hell are you in my mate's room half naked? "

"Look just because is your mate dose not mean i can't talk to her! " he roared but making sure all emotions were out his face.

"Yeah and you call this bloody talking! " i scoffed

"Ok guy's break it up.........Zach i can see why Luke is worked up and then i can see why your worked so Luke stop acting like a jealous baby. "

" Guy's i don't mean to crash the love scene here but why the hell are you all staring at each with so much focus? " Amanda waved a hand but everyone ignored.

"Hang a minute........... Did you say my sister has a tattoo ? " Alex frowned remembering that Zach mentioned that

"Yeah a cool scorpion............. one like your's but smaller "

" Ok why the aren't you all talking ? "

"Huh.... Even when we are away from each other we think the same" Alex nodded i hated hearing that Zach and Alex both and conection's with Amanda and her mate......... Nothing.

But maybe it's time i changed that. " We came to check how you were " I told Amanda bloking Alex and Zach.

"I'm fine....Now can you two leave i'm watching a film with Zach " she smiled at him it's like Alex felt the angre radiat off me " Sorrry Amanda Zach and i have work to do " Alex said looking at Zach who smiled, shaking his head.

" Yeah i will watch it with you tomorrow " no he won't he bent down and kissed her forehead and out the room leaving me alone with Amanda.

"Can i watch with you ? "

"Yeah right so i could get thrown onto more car's " She joked which i didn't even find funny she had no idea what Luce was like and now we all need to keep an eye on. Jeshhh why did i even date the phsyco.

"I'm sorry about i really had no idea she would attack you " i said walking in the room and closing the door behind.

"Nah it's alright i gave her a piece of my medicine. But i was serious about finding new friends........... Anyway what film do wanna see we can't watch this one because i'm watching it with Zach . "

she took the DvD and threw it under her bed she had no idea how much it hurt me when she mentioned another boy's name i sat beside her and looked at the film's.

"These film's are so girly. " i said hiding a smile

"Just because i hang about with boy's and kick your butt dose not mean i can't whatch girly film..........and for that i pick "

She picked the film and put it on. Mean girl's was so boring i thought i would shoot myself but that didn't matter because she kept sneeking glances at me when she thought i wasn't looking imean i could have done a happy dance right now.

Half the film Amanda's head fell on my shoulder i looked at her and she was sleeping deeply i slowly got up and placed her on the bed so she was confortable and covered her.

I touche her face and watched how peacefull she looked how her hair looked nice ( god Luke get a life )

i pulled my eyes awy from her and turned of the and closed the door behind me still watching her.

I almost shut the door when i heard her whisper my name i stood ther for a moment i must have imagined that .

"Luke " i heard again i closed the door smiling i walked down the hall wanting to go in there and watch her sleep all night.