Don't act like one then!

SORRY I HAD COMPUTER ISSUES BUT HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

AND FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO BECAME A FAN AND COMMENTED I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

MEAN'S THE WORLDXX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 11

Luke's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok mr smarty pant's i kissed him what in god's name has that got to do with you!! " she shouted picking up the pillow on her bed and throwing it at me. I shook with anger i pressed my lip's together and tried the best i could hide my anger. I could that rip apart that human that hasn't even changed.

"Because i'm your bloody mate! " i shouted my ands going red and shaking. She froze still looking at me like i shot someone. " You don't get do you.......All the clue's are there.........how you can't look me right in the eye's, how you alway's get electric shocks everytime you accidently touch but no Amanda over here igoner's all of it! " i rage pacing up and down the room shaking so hard i can't keep still.

But i never stoped there " You think i like all of this?.....well i don't you are so stuborn it's not like Chase had to go through the stuff your putting me through when he found his mate! " i stop and realize what i just said i look back at her "Fuck" i say under my breath.

"Well since we are both not happy about this what i do HAS nothing to do with you.....So i'm going to get changed and when i come back i want my room EMPTY! " She shout's her voice matching mine before she walk's out slaming the door behind her.

I slid down the wall sitting down and shake my head and smile to myself i really messed this one up. I wait there until she come's back into the room. Her eye's are red. She's been crying i jump to my feet hating seeing her like this.

"What are you still doing here ? "

"I'm sorry " i say before we start another argument "I never meant to make you upset and i'll try to control my anger much better next time. " i added feeling her calm down a bit.

"Look i'm tired ok.........So let's argue someother time " she walk's around me and over to her bed but i stay put. " You know that was your que to leave " she said it slowly like she's was speaking to child i held my mouth shut before i said somthing worse i never let people talk to me like that and here i am.

"I'm not going and till you listen to me...Without arguing. " i say sitting on the floor and leaning against the wall. She gave a loud sigh sitting on the bed and looked at me. " Fine "

"You do know what a mate is right? " i ask not sure if she listened to anything her brother was teaching her over the last week. "What is this a test?........ Yeah i know what is so stop acting like you are talking to baby "

"Fine don't act like one then- " i snapped without thinking "- Sorry " i say looking down and shaking my head why was this so hard who ever paired us up must have had some problems.

"The bite you have on your shoulder is the start of our bonding " i rush having no idea where i was to start. " Hang a minute my brother said the female was to except....But i never " so she was listening although right now i'm wishing she never.

"You did " i say fighting back a smile when i see the look on her face " When exactly ? "

"When you said bite me " i said using the same tone she used when she said it "What the hell that's one of mu normall word's " i half shout's standing up holding her hip's.

"I warned you.....so are you going to listen to the rest of the story or shout at me? " i say again trying to fight back a smile.

"When you are mated with someone you should know that the male's get protective and possessive and also know when they are lying. " i said shooting her alook.

"Great now i can't even have a private life " she mutteres under her breath i frowned wondering why she would want to keep anything from me but then there's the problem where she need's to accept me first.

"Amanda it's not that hard if you just except me " i say my voice lowering all out off energy. She looks at me for a long time away with her own thought's when she ask's a question i have been dreading.

"How exactly dose this bonding thing work? " i rub the back of my neck looking down "Well first it's the bite then....... " i trail off not wanting to finish.

"And then? "

"...........And then you.....have to have......" i trail off again hoping she get's it with out me saying it " Oh you have to joking..........No way naha not happing and to be honest with you this whole mate thing is a pain in the back side. " she shouted finally getting it i shook my head knowing this was exactly how she was going to act.

"Look nothing has to happen now "

"Whatever i'm going to sleep " she said going under her blanket ant covering her face at leaste she wasn't denying me ( that's if she even knew she could do that ).

I sat there and watched he as she fell asleep tossing and turing most the time i got up and took off my shoes and shirt went beside her moving her slowly and making sure i didn't wake her up.

I held her against me watching her face and how peacefull she lokked asleep ( why coulden't she be like this when she was awake ) she turned around still asleep resting her head against my chest.

I smiled and kissed her forehead holding her tight before falling into a deep sleep with the only girl i could truly love in my arm's.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY IT WAS SHORT BUT I WILL WRIGHT ASAP XXXXX