10

Felix stood confused as he watched Changbin scurry away from him.

He didn't understand why Changbin had reacted so harshly to him simply touching his hair. It wasn't often that he reacted that way. He usually took things like teasing well and would just play along with the antics.

In the past Changbin hadn't really gotten upset with Felix either. He babied him quite a bit. Even if they haven't been as close as they used to be lately, it was still weird for him to unironically give him attitude.

Did Felix do something wrong?

But that didn't make sense. Changbin was the type to always speak up when someone did something that bothered him.

"Maybe he didn't have enough to eat today..." He mumbled to himself.

Before he could dwell on it any further, his attention was caught by Jisung running at him with the other camera in hand.

"Hey Felix..what's your favorite song this comeback?" He asked while swinging an arm around Felix's shoulder and holding the camera up to capture both of their faces. He was trying to get more content for the video.

Felix pushed his thoughts aside so he could focus on the task at hand. He came to the conclusion that he was likely overthinking, like he tended to do often.

He went on to discuss his favorite song on their new album with Jisung. The two continued to mess around for the camera while they waited for their next cue to get ready for filming again.

~~~

"One...two...three..."

The director counted down for the eight boys to start for their next dancing scene.

They got halfway through when Changbin made a mistake in the choreography. He had misplaced his feet, which resulted in both him and Jeongin tripping.

"For fucks sake!" Changbin yelled after he fell to the ground.

Chan had rushed over to them first, the other members following. "Are you okay?!" It hadn't looked like a bad fall, so there wasn't really a reason to worry for their health, but Chan tended to think the worst when something like this happened.

"I'm fine." Jeongin said as he reached out to grab the hand that Hyunjin had offered to help him stand up.

Chan began to pat around Jeongin's body as if he were looking for an injury. "Are you sure??"

"I said I'm fine, old man. Stop being dramatic." Jeongin scoffed, moving to avoid Chan's touching.

While Chan pouted and the two continued bickering, Felix leaned down to check on Changbin. He was still on the ground, visibly frustrated.

He placed his hand on the elder's shoulder. "Maybe we should all go get some water before we finish...I think hyung needs a break."

Changbin moved Felix's hand off of his shoulder and went on to stand up and adjust his clothes that had been scuffed by the incident. "That's not necessary, I'm fine too."

Most of the other's had caught on to Changbin's strange mood that day, so that was quickly shut down when both the members and staff agreed that a water break was needed.

~~~

Changbin had made his way to the bathroom that was available at the filming location. The other members had actually gone to get snacks and beverages, so he had gone to get a few minutes alone to cool down.