06

When Changbin checked his phone in the morning, he had been surprised to see that he had received a message from Felix.

Even more surprised that it was one asking if he was free to hang out.

Obviously he agreed. They all had Sunday off, so it wouldn't interfere with his schedule, and he wasn't going to pass up spending time with Felix.

However, he remained skeptical of what Felix's intentions were. Preparing himself for another shit-show.

———————————————
Skip to Sunday

Felix waited outside of the convenience store that him and Changbin had agreed to meet at. It was on the walk between their two dorms, so it worked as a place to meet.

He was nervous. There were so many different ways that this day could go, and the uncertainty was getting to him. Though, he also couldn't hide the excitement that having the opportunity to spend time with Changbin again gave him.

He didn't have to wait long before he saw Changbin walking towards him.

The two had greeted each other, Changbin taking a moment to appreciate how good Felix looked in the grey and black sweater that he had worn. Half of his face was covered by his black face mask, but he was sure he looked great under that as well.

After admiring the younger boy for a moment, he looked around. He was waiting to find another member walking down the sidewalk to join them.

"Do you want to buy anything from the store before we go?" Felix asked, getting a head shake in response.

"Okay, let's go then." Felix said with a smile on his face, which was covered by his mask, but was obvious from the way he smiled with his eyes.

"So..is it just us today?" Changbin asked as they began to walk.

Felix nodded, "Yeah..is that bad?"

Bin shook his head and placed his hand on Felix's shoulder to reassure him. He was surprised that Felix wanted to hang out with him alone, but he wasn't complaining. "No no, that's good. Just wondering."

Felix shivered from the other's touch, "Okay, good."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two had walked about ten minutes, mostly silent, before Felix stopped in front of a bike station.

When they were still close, the two used to go for bike rides together, so Felix thought it would be a good activity for them to get comfortable with one another again.

Felix paid to rent the two bikes and helmets, turning to place one of the helmets on Changbin's head afterwards.

Changbin felt his heart flutter as Felix fixed the clamp under his chin, not even trying to hide his smile. He felt happy that Felix wanted to do something like this with him again. He had missed it a lot.

Maybe there wasn't going to be a catch.

Maybe they'd actually have a nice day together.

Maybe Felix wanted to get close with him again.

Felix places his own helmet on his head, Changbin just staring at him while he waited. Felix noticed that, but didn't say anything about it.