Cast & Summary

Summary

He allowed her to roll back his chair a little bit, slotting herself between the desk and his legs with the happiest smile he had ever seen on someone. He'll admit that he was a bit surprised at her dedication, but it still made that familiar sneer collect upon his face as the feeling of vexation crept. Persistent little thing, it seems like Carlisle failed in teaching his daughter that limits existed.

or

Alice Cullen finds her true mate in her History teacher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cast
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim Joshua28Played by: Kim TaehyungGumiho

Kim Joshua
28
Played by: Kim Taehyung
Gumiho

~~~~~~~~~

Alice Cullen19Played by: Ashley GreeneCold One

Alice Cullen
19
Played by: Ashley Greene
Cold One

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Warnings
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Low key that description was exactly what you thought it was. There was information that Alice was turned at the age of nineteen so even if I think that's still barely legal, its legal enough for the world😐. Their will be sexual content, stalking behavior, abuse (mental and physical), obsessive behavior, to sum it up I'm sticking to the Alice is a bit insane trope, and compare it with a borderline sociopath. I'll add warnings to the chapters at the beginning if anything to much is happening.

their will be a bit of out of pocket scenes, but just wait until I publish Carlisle's book, so if ya'll thinks this is too much, just wait until I get to the sexy doctor, and maybe his wife, haven't decided yet what to do with Esme.