THIRTY FIVE

This entire thing was stupid, very stupid and Rosalie wondered if this was really the right thing to do. She didn't have the heart to tell Alice that her dating Joshua could lead to terrible things happening since the girl had been waiting so long for this, but she did have the heart to tell Edward he didn't like the fact he was getting close to that Swan girl. She thought of her as evil, like she had something hiding behind those brown eyes and she didn't like how calculated the girl was around all the boys in school as if she was avoiding some and leading the others around.

She was suspicious and Edward stupidly was playing into her hand like a lapdog just because she smelt good to him. She didn't believe that Alice's vision of this girl was because she was his mate, she figured she had visions of her because she was a snake. She would put them all in danger, including Joshua, who was finally trying to date Alice. She imagined all the trouble they could get from the Volturi if they found out two humans currently knew about their kind. She didn't like this life, but she didn't want to die either. She didn't want anyone to get hurt and that included the two humans no matter how much she didn't like one and couldn't understand the other.

"Babe you're looking too deep into this." Emmett signed; they were the only ones at home then. Esme and Carlisle had gone out hunting, Edward was stalking Bella, Alice was on a date, and they didn't know where Jasper was at this moment. "Edward deserves happiness just like the rest of us."

"At the cost of us though? That girl is up to no good, I just know it." She had background on these types of things. She knew when women were acting just to get what they wanted, and she knew when a woman had something up her sleeve. She just knew it, but she couldn't prove it.

"I'm sure he knows what he's doing, Edward isn't stupid." He was more worried about Jasper. The vampire barely comes home and it's only when he knows Alice isn't in the house. He might not be the only one to notice it, but he was the only one to question it. He had always felt bad for the guy when Alice broke it off with him, but he knew it was necessary.

"Do you really? He's stalking the human in the same house her Chief of Police father lives in." He was downright moronic at this point. "If she sees him and says something to her father about it, it's only a matter of time before he put up cameras to catch the idiot." She was surprised he didn't do it already, but she wasn't going to complain.

"Yeah, but Alice does the same."

"Alice climbs into his bed from what she tells me and wakes up next to him. He knows what she is, and he allows her to do that. Bella knows nothing, and Edward doesn't have permission to even enter her room...creep." Thinking about it now, it rubbed her the wrong way that he was doing that. His 'old' ass was sneaking into a young girl's room to watch her sleep. Weird, very weird and she didn't like that one bit.

"Oh." Emmett shrugged, he was never the one to get into anyone Else's business and he felt like this gave Edward something to do. The vampire always either stayed up in his room or hung out in the woods by himself and that worried everyone that he was becoming detached from the world. He was glad Bella could breathe some type of life into him.

"And what about his weird cravings for her blood! Don't you think that's suspicious? He's not supposed to be attracted to his mate's blood!"

"We don't know that. None of us do. Carlisle turned Esme at the brink of death, and you did the same to me. We don't know if a vampire is attracted to their human mate's blood or not." Interesting take, but Emmett wasn't falling for it.

"Well, what about Alice? She hadn't said a word about Joshua's blood, nor had she struggled to not drain him dry like Edward has...in fact none of us had the urge to drink his blood." She noticed she never really had any attraction to him. He smelled good, sure, but it didn't drain him dry type of good. That was also weird. She also noticed how he didn't seem to have any fear around them, he seemed to look at them like pests more than anything whenever they would joke about his blood in any shape.