Chapter Twenty-Six

After dinner, Hange, Eren, and Petra said they were going to ride back together since they came in two separate cars.

"Okay, your coming home though, right?" Levi said more than asked. He was standing behind Eren with his arm around Erens shoulder, resting his chin on the youngers head.

He knew Hange. She always wanted to go out for drinks and parties. Levi didn't really care what she did but Eren would be with her.

"Yeah, of course. I mean, we might stop at a gas station but yeah we'll be home." Hange assured.

"I'll believe it when I see it." Gunther laughed. Hange let out an offended gasp before opening her car door and stepping inside.

"Bye, Levi!" Eren smiled and stood on his toes to kiss him. It was short and sweet but neither of them minded.

Eren hopped into the passenger seat, Petra in the back. Before they others knew it, Hange was zooming down the road.

"Fucking hell." Levi whispered under his breath. The others laughed and patted him on the back before getting into the car.

"Let's just.. not tell Levi." Eren laughed and they exited the vehicle, heading into a bar.

Petra and Hange grinned and they held Erens hand, leading him inside. Eren had been to a few bars before with Levi, but none like this.

There were people everywhere in tiny clothes or on a stage with no clothes at all. It was super loud and hard to get around all the people.

"Let's go over here!" Petra yelled over the music. They slid into a booth, laughing about their disobedience.

"Levi's gonna kill me." Eren giggled and took three shots off a service tray.

"No, he's gonna kill me." Hange emphasized the last word before throwing back her shot glass.

"Yeah, probably." Eren and Petra both said. They took their shots too and Eren made a face.

"Damn." He said and coughed. "That shits strong."

"Wanna dance?" Petra said to the two. They agreed and were pulled out into the crowd of dancing people.

They laughed and danced for a while, taking shots and champagne glasses.

Eren was the first one drunk. Then Petra, then Hange.

Eren liked the feeling. He'd only turned twenty-one a few months ago so he'd never gotten drunk before.

Levi would always give him alcohol at the house if Eren asked, which wasn't too often, but never enough to be drunk since Levi himself didn't drink on occasion.

The three had been getting hit on a few times as well. Someone even tried putting a hand down Erens pants but Hange and Petra fought him off.

'Maybe that's why Levi doesn't want me going to places like this.'

"Come on!" Hange laughed. The three started to grind against each other, throwing more and more shots back.

They were having a ton of fun until Erens phone started ringing. They couldn't hear it over the music but felt the vibrations of it buzzing.

They all knew who it was without even looking at the screen. The trio froze before running to the bathroom.

"What do I do?" Eren screamed and tossed the phone to Hange.

"I don't want it!" She shouted. She threw it to Petra who hung up the phone and tossed it in the clubs towel basket on the bathroom counter.

"Oh shit." She said realizing what she did by she hanging up the phone.