Chapter Nineteen

: LAST TIME DOING THIS I PROMISE. I am not good at smut yet so I'm not continuing that part im sorryyyyy

"Mm.. Eren wake up." Levi mumbled as he closed his book. After they finished their last round an hour ago, Eren fell asleep on top of Levi, still unwashed and messy.

"No.." Eren groaned and rolled over on Levi's chest. "Leave me alone and let me sleep.."

"You've been sleeping for an hour. It's one o'clock and if you keep sleeping you won't tonight." Levi insisted and set his book to the side. "Come on, wake up."

"No."

"Eren." Levi growled. "Do what I tell you to do."

"Whatever." Eren rolled his eyes, awake now, and rolled over off of Levi and curled up in the blanket.

"Fine." Levi grumbled and got out of bed. When he entered the bathroom, he turned the bathtub tap on and watched as it filled three-fourths of the way full. 

The dark haired male stepped into the tub and leaned against the back after turning the tap off. He heard the sliding French door open and watched as Eren walked over to the bathtub and got in with Levi.

"Sorry.." Eren apologized and sat in between Levi's legs.

"For?"

"Not listening to you." Eren murmured. He leaned back against Levi's strong chest and closed his eyes, relaxed. He made sure to keep his burn a safe distance away from the water, resting it on the side of the tub.

Levi hummed a response before leaning forward and kissing Erens cheek twice. The brunette boy giggled and leaned his head back, asking for a kiss on the lips which he received.

Eren smiled into the kiss and broke it due to the strain on his neck. He had Levi was his hair for him while he laid back against him.

The two were done bathing in the text ten minutes.

"Stay here." Levi said and grabbed a towel off the rack, wrapping it around his waist. He walked out of the bathroom to grab the sheets and comforter off the bed to wash them.

When he threw them in the washer, he grabbed a warm towel out of the dryer and went back to the bedroom.

"Come on." The raven said and Eren hopped out of the bath after pulling the drain. He wrapped Eren in the warm towel and picked him up, carrying him out of their bathroom and into the bedroom. He set him on the bed and walked to the closet picking each of them an outfit.

"Thank you." Eren said when his boyfriend handed him a pair of boxers and one of Levi's black tee-shirts that was very oversized for him.

"Mhm." Levi hummed and dropped the towel from around his waist. He pulled on a pair of grey sweatpants and ruffled his hair with the towel.

"Any plans for today?" Eren asked and threw the shirt over his head.

"No, I don't think so." Levi answered. Eren stood up on his shaky legs to step through the boxers and pull them up. "Actually. We should probably visit your mother."

"Oh, you're right." Eren said and grabbed Levi's hand. "Can we go later though?"

"Yeah." Levi agreed and fell back into the bed, making sure to pull Eren with him. Eren giggled and made himself comfortable on his lovers chest before looking up at him

"Levi.." Eren whispered. Levi was already looking at him and Erens eyes were wondering all around Levi's facial features.

"Hm?"

"You look so tired.. Are you sleeping at all? Do I snore?" Eren gasped. "I'm sorry if I'm keeping you awake!"

"No, no." Levi smiled. He found it kind of funny the way Eren got so worked up about the fact he may snore. "You don't snore. I just have trouble sleeping."

"Why?"

"How am I supposed to know?" Levi laughed and lightly bumped Eren on the head. "I just have insomnia and it's really hard to get a good nights sleep."

"Oh. I'm sorry." Eren said and kissed Levi's cheek. Eren did feel really bad that he got amazing sleep every night and right under him Levi was awake, struggling to sleep.

"No need." Levi said and grabbed his phone, reminding him of his question. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure." The brunette replied and rested his head on Levi's chest. "What's up?"

"What's this?" Levi showed him a picture of Eren kissing the new girl at the shop. "I mean, I know you said this girl was nice but.." Levi sarcastically laughed and you could almost hear the hurt behind his sarcasm. He was jealous. Eren cheated on him.

Even though it'd only been three months, the two seemed so close, or so Levi thought. He wasn't good at committing to someone and now that he finally had, the person couldn't commit to him.

"Levi.." Erens eyes widened. The brunette pushed the palms of his hand on Levi's chest as support to sit up. "It's not what it looks like."

"Not what it looks like, hm?" Levi whispered to himself and raised in eyebrow. "Not what it looks like? I mean I see your lips against hers, so correct me if I'm wrong, Eren. You kissed someone, who wasn't me, thinking I wouldn't find out."

"Levi, stop." Eren whined. "It meant nothing it was just a game and I promised I stopped playing afterwards."

"Lie after lie after fucking lie." The older man growled and pushed Eren off him. "Just tell the truth. You kissed a blonde kid too, Eren."

Eren watched as Levi stormed out of their room and slammed the door behind him. He thought back to how loving Levi was being just a moment ago and now how their relationship is probably over.

"Gosh you fucking idiot, Eren." The green eyed boy cursed himself. He felt his eyes start to tear up. He knew he shouldn't have played that game but thought nothing of how it would hurt Levi when he agreed to play.

Bringing himself together again, he wiped the tears from his cheeks and quietly walked out of the room.

'Mm. Rich people doors, gotta love 'em." Eren thought when the door didn't squeak, much to his delight.

He saw Levi sitting on the couch, face in his palms. Eren felt so guilty. Just the sight of Levi sad and knowing that it's his fault was enough to make him want to get on his knees and beg Levi for forgiveness.

____________________________

"Levi please!" Eren cried at Levi's feet. "Please forgive me!"

"I said it's fine, brat.. get off." Levi groaned and rolled his eyes. After Eren explained (through tears) it was only a game and he didn't want to play in the first place, Levi forgave him. Even though Levi preferred Eren keeping his lips to himself, only letting him kiss them, he complied and told Eren he was sorry for over reacting.

However, he felt too guilty to be forgiven so easily.

"No, i-it's not fine!" Eren sobbed, wrapping himself around Levi's leg. The raven haired male found it kind of endearing how bad Eren felt, but also annoying. He said he forgave him multiple times now, and Eren wouldn't let go of him, nor stop crying.

"Brat. Get up or I'll beat the shit out of you." Levi demanded and looked down at Eren with harsh eyes.

Eren blinked his tears away and looked up at Levi. "You.. you promise?"

The older male was a little taken back by Erens boldness. He didn't mind it though and liked this new side of Eren.

"As a matter of fact, stay on your knees."

: I wanted to add drama, idk. Not proof read so correct me in the comments and I'll fix it!

Update on that one night: I didn't go to bed and was awake for 40 hours guys, no joke.

One time I didn't sleep for almost three days though so it's not the worst lol.