Chapter Eighteen

"Yeah, of course you can stay here." Levi consoled while taking a seat next to Eren on their shared bed.

Eren moved closer to Levi and rested his head on the older man's shoulder before closing his eyes. Levi pulled out his phone and opened instagram. He scrolled through his feed for a bit when he decided he'd look through some of his many DM's.

One of the people was none other than Melina. Saying she shared a photo, Levi tapped on her.

'Isn't this your boyfriend?'
*insert her kissing Eren image*

Levi glanced over at Eren who was now falling asleep. Deciding to ask him about it tomorrow, he sighed and set his phone down on the bedside table.

He grabbed the remote and turned the lights off before moving down to lay on the pillow, pulling Eren on top of him. Eren burrowed his head in the crook of Levi's neck and the older man rested his chin on his boyfriend shoulder.

Staring up at the ceiling, he felt tired but sleep didn't find him. He felt so awful recently. He hand them getting any good sleep except for the occasional nap that he rarely took.

He rested a hand on the back of Erens head and took his glasses off the bedside table as well and a book. He turned on a small light so he could read but not light enough to disrupt Erens sleep.

He found himself too tired to keep reading around six in the morning, four hours after Eren. He set the book down and took his glasses off. He moved to get comfortable and fell asleep within a few minutes.

When Levi woke up in the next two hours, he was surprised to see Eren not in bed. Levi checked the bathroom after brushing his teeth but he wasn't in there either.

"Eren?" He called out. He stepped out of the room and walked around the house. When he made his way to the kitchen he saw Eren standing there washing the dishes. "What are you doing?" Levi asked and hugged Eren from behind, chin on his lovers shoulder.

"Oh my gosh.." Eren gasped after jumping at the sudden touch. "You scared the shit out of me. Anyway, I'm doing the dishes, duh."

"Mhm. But why?" Levi said and closed his, burying his face in the crook of Erens slender neck. "They're my dishes. You don't have to clean them."

"Well I wanted to do something nice." Eren said sounding proud of himself. "You're never sleeping when I wake up so I thought I should take care of some of the household chores while you rest."

"Hm.. but there were only two dishes in the sink and I like to think I keep my house very clean." Levi smirked and raised a brow.

"Well... I still did your two dishes so you're welcome." Eren smiled and turned around to face Levi. "Have I ever told you how hot your morning voice is?"

"No, I'm always awake an hour before you, brat." Levi said and slid his hands down to the brunettes lower back. Eren wrapped his arms around the raven's neck.

"Hm.. my bad." Eren smirked and leaned up to kiss Levi, whom swerved his head away. Upon seeing Erens offended face, he let out a deep chuckle.

Levi removed his hands from the brunettes lower back and inched away from him. Eren grabbed the dish towel from his shoulder and wacked Levi with it.

"Ouch.." Levi sarcastically wept. "You're so mean."

Eren rolled his eyes and leaned up again to kiss Levi. This time he did move out of the way and instead kissed back, deepening it. The raven picked up the younger male and set him on the counter.

Eren wrapped his arms around Levi's neck, careful to not hurt his burn wound. The taller man placed his hands on Erens slim thighs and bit his bottom lip, granting the older man access to explore Erens mouth with his tongue. Luckily, Eren brushed his teeth and he didn't have morning breath or that nasty morning taste. Instead, he was minty fresh.

"I-isn't it too early i-in the morning?" Eren panted when they broke away. He stared into Levi's grey eyes until his eyes trailed down to his lovers shirtless figure.

"Only if you don't want to." Levi said and pulled away. Eren watched Levi intently and rolled his eyes. He grabbed Levi by the silver cross necklace he wore around his neck and gently pulled him back into the kiss which was soon again heated.

"I do." Eren spoke against Levi's lips and tangled his tanned hand into the already messied black hair.

Levi carried Eren into the bedroom and tossed him on the bed. When the black haired male sat down, Eren crawled over to him with half lidded eyes. He straddled the ravens lap and pressed the palm of his unharmed hand against Levi's strong and toned chest and the other carefully around his neck. Starting to feel bold, he lowered his head to lick up and down his boyfriend neck before harshly biting down causing Levi to emit a grunt.

The younger started to grind against Levi's already rock hard member, making him groan and pull Eren back in for a kiss. He tightly gripped Erens ass while biting down on Erens lip, causing it to bleed.

"Mhmm~" Eren half winced, half moaned. "Levi fu- please fuck m-me..!"

Levi growled and tossed Eren to the side. The older male went into a drawer and pulled out a condom and a bottle of clear gel.

Impatient, Eren started to squirm where he sat waiting for Levi. He took off his shirt and tossed it to the side. Levi crawled back into the bed and over to Eren. He opened the wrapper with his teeth all the while staring into Erens emerald eyes.

"Levi~.. pl-please!" Eren anxiously begged.

"Alright. Take your shorts and shit off." Levi demanded. While Eren did that, he too took off his sweatpants and slid the condom on. He popped open the plastic lid to the lube and poured some onto his fingers.

"You ready?" Levi asked and looked into Erens lust filled eyes to which he nodded and closed them.

Sticking one finger in, the older man slowly moved his long finger in and out of Erens hole. "Hm.. look at that. You're doing so well." Levi praised as he stuck another finger in, quickening his pace.

Eren curled his toes and let out muffled moans as he put a hand over his mouth which Levi slapped away. Sticking in a third, the brunette grabbed first fulls of the white sheets and slightly kicked his feet.

"Le..Levi..." Eren desperately moaned. "I'm ready for you.."

Levi smirked and pulled out his fingers. He get again squeezed out some lube from the tube and covered his member in a generous amount, wiping the excess over Erens hole.

:um weird spot to leave on, I know. This is my first time writing this kind of thing so don't judge haha.

I have to wake up in two hours and haven't even gone to sleep yet soo.. yeah. Insomnia is THE WORST because I can NEVER sleep 😭