Chapter Ten-

Three chapters in one day- wow.

The weekend went by fast. Eren was taken home a little bit after breakfast and now it was Sunday.

Tomorrow, Levi was picking him up for his first day of work. He explained the Eren at breakfast what he would be doing.

He was going to be Levi's assistant meaning he'd get him his lunch and tea, bring him his papers, stuff like that.

Ding!

____________________________

We make Coffee Cream

Connie:
Let's all hang out today

Sasha:
Omg yess

Armin:
Alright.

Where?

Connie:
Idk. Should we go to the park?

Sasha:
Yes! And bring food.

Ymir:
Alright. Me and Historia will go

Jean:
What time?

Marco:
We should go now. I'm bored.

Connie:
Alr. Everyone go to the park.

____________________________

"Took you long enough, Yeager." Connie laughed.

"Eren! Who's house were you at why weren't you answering my calls?" Mikasa shouted and stormed over to him. She pushed his head aside to get a good view at his neck and saw the fading hickeys, bite marks already gone.

"Mikasa, chill." Connie said and pulled Eren away.

"Eren! Who did that to you?" She screamed.

"Mikasa, stop." Eren demanded and rubbed the spot she grabbed his neck. "You're not my mom and it's not your buisness.."

"I bet I know." Jean growled with a disgusted face. "Think about it."

The group turned to him, confused.

"Oh come on! None of you, really?" Jean scoffed. He sighed and said, "Remember when he was talking about Levi Ackerman being all nice to him? Then Historia said he was at a mansion. It's painfully obvious he was with him."

"Eren! Is this true..?" Mikasa turned. She looked like her heart was broken. She thought Eren was at some girls house and that only made her mad. But finding out he wasn't interested in girls broke her heart. She was supposed to be the one he loved.

"Yes." He said and looked at the ground.

"Whoo! Yeagers pulling!" Ymir laughed and slapped him on the back.

"Damn Eren. That must be nice having a rich boyfriend.." Sasha sighed. "Think about how much food he could buy you."

"Um. I buy you enough food- Are you saying you'd leave me for a rich guy if he'd buy you a lot of food?" Connie asked, playfully offended.