Chapter Fourteen

It's been three months since Eren and Levi started dating and they've gotten really close. Eren started staying over every weekend and occasionally on the week days so Levi didn't have to drive to his house every morning, though now he calls an Uber for Eren instead.

Eren has also gotten quite close to his co-workers. Not only the four he met at lunch, but some people he ran into when getting Levi things.

Hudson was a tall man with dirty blonde hair and freckled tan skin. Nash was a young man from the Philippines. He had dark black hair and tanned skin as well. He also met twins, Shelby and Shayna. They were blonde with pale white skin.

He'd been spending so much time with Levi and his new friends that he forgot all about his friend from the shop and grew distant from them.

He rarely texted them and when he did it was short lived and dry.

"What's wrong, Eren?" Levi asked and rolled over in the bed to face Eren. He turned his head before actually meeting Levi's eyes.

"Nothing.." Eren whispered and scooted in to Levi's touch. "Just thinking about my old friends."

"Hm. Do you still talk to them?" Levi questioned and pulled Eren onto his chest. Eren laid the side of his head against Levi's bare chest and closed his eyes.

"No. Not really." Eren said with a hint of shame in his tone. "I kind of feel bad."

"Well you should make plans to hang out then." Levi suggested. He ran his fingers through Erens short hair and rested his hand on his back. "If you don't and they don't, you'll most likely never talk to them again."

"I know. I just- I don't know." Eren sighed. "But you're right."

Eren stretched his arm out to grab his phone off of the bedside table. He sat up and texted the group chat he hadn't used in a few months a plan to hang out tonight.

"Alright, done." Eren said and tossed his already cracked phone back on the table.

"Does that not bother you?" Levi asked and closed his eyes, pulling Eren back down. 

"Does what not bother me?" Eren repeated and closed his eyes again.

"Your phone being so cracked." Levi said with a small chuckle and traced lines on Erens clothed back.

"Oh. I mean I got used to it." Eren stated and shifted in Levi's hold. "I've had for about six years."

"Hm."

It was Saturday morning, 10:00am to be exact. The pair had just woken up about ten minutes ago and Eren was already falling back asleep. Levi didn't blame him though. They were really busy yesterday and last night.

During the day, Levi had so much to do at work that they stayed until five o'clock. After that, they went home and Levi had to clean up for a work party which took an hour considering how big his house was and how messy Eren made it when he was over. Then Levi had to socialize with everyone and introduce them to Eren.

Everyone was out by two in the morning and the two were exhausted by the time they laid down under the covers.

"Eren wake up." Levi whispered and shook him lightly. "You need to shower and get ready for the day."

"Hm... but I don't want to." Eren groaned, lifting a hand up to cover Levi's mouth. He dropped it shortly after when he drifted off to sleep again.

Levi sighed and scooted out of the bed. He shifted Erens weight off of him, causing Eren to roll over and flip Levi off.

Eren sat up and angrily stared at Levi. Levi just laughed at his pouting face and messy hair.

Levi had other tattoos that Eren had noticed their first night they had birds and bees, ones on his back.

There was a tattoo in the center that said 'R.I.P Antoine.' and under that said "Antoine was a scump, but still my beloved brother." on a scroll. Another one on his shoulder blade that said 'Uncle K." in small letters.

There was another tattoo on Levi's arm Eren just not payed attention to. It was on his left arm, part of the sleeve tattoo he had. It was a rifle in front of an American flag.

"Hey Levi?" Eren asked and Levi turned around to face Eren. Staring up from Levis abs, Eren shook his head. "Oh um yeah. Why do you have an American flag on your arm?"

Levi came over and sat back down on the bed. He pulled Eren onto his lap and rested his chin on Erens shoulder.

"I used to live in the United States when I was younger. We lived in France up until I was five but then we traveled to the States for a job offer my uncle got." Levi explained. "When I was eighteen I got drafted into the army, mid business rise."

"Oh? I didn't know that." Eren said and pulled Levi's arm into his lap to look at another tattoo. It was in a language Eren didn't understand. "What's this mean."

"Oh. French for only the dead see the end of war." Levi informed. "I actually was in a war, got shot right here."

He pointed to a weird textured circle on his lower abdomen. Eren shifted in his spot to locate and look at the scar Levi was pointing to.

"Oh my gosh. What happened after you got shot?" Eren said and brushed his fingers over the scar. "Did someone come out to save you?"

"Nope. I got up and killed some sons of bitches." Levi smirked with a proud look on his face. "Saved a few of my comrades too."

"Hm.. you still that tough old man?" Eren grinned and watched as Levi's facial expression changed.

"Watch your mouth, brat." Levi said while glaring at Eren.

"Hm.. what are you going to do if I don't, pops?" Eren smugishly said and backed up a little bit.

"Three months and you still don't know what I'll do if you misbehave?" Levi smirked and inched closer to Eren.

"Guess you'll have to remind me.."
Eren winked and bit his lower lip.

"If you insist."

Eren started to burst out laughing when Levi lunged towards him and tickled his sides.

Tears formed as Eren couldn't control his laughter. He was the most ticklish person he'd ever met and it didn't come to use when he didn't listen to Levi.

"Aha- Levi!" Eren giggled, tossing and turning to free himself of Levi. He finally managed to push him off and ran out of the room and into the living room.

Gwenaëlle started barking as she watched Levi chase Eren and tackle him onto the couch. She jumped on top of Levi while he tickled Eren and kept barking, sticking her nose under his arm.

"Save me Gweny!" Eren screamed as Levi moved to his stomach, his most ticklish spot. She starting licking Levis face making him laugh and distracting him from Eren. "Hm.. distracted?" Eren said free from Levi's grip.

Levi turned back around to see Eren out from under him, pillow in hand. He wacked Levi across the face and jumped on top of him.

Levi grunted at the pressure of Eren jumping on top of him. He harshly glared at Eren but the glare softened when he saw Erens face. He could've sworn he saw sparkles looking up at him and his smiling face. Caught in his trance, he didn't notice Erens face getting closer to his.

"You good?" Eren asked and tapped Levi's shoulder. Levi shook his head and stared at Eren. "You look like you saw a ghost."

"I'm good."

Levi leaned up and kissed Erens soft lips. It was full of passion, no lust and no want for more.

"Want to watch TV?" Eren asked when he pulled away.

: not proof read, my bad haha. None of these are tbh. Hope you enjoyed. Thank you for 1.25k reads! I love you guys <3