Chapter Nine -

When Eren woke up, he saw Levi besides him facing the wall. Levi's back was covered in red scratch marks from previous activities.

Levi wasn't asleep though, he was just laying there on his phone.

Eren thought back to last night. He thought about how it was him who initiated it and he might of forced Levi. His mind trailed back to when he asked Levi to be his boyfriend and a small smile appeared on his face.

"Good morning.." Levi mumbled, turning over to face Eren. He looked tired, like he hadn't gotten any sleep. Although, his voice sounded deeper than usual which Eren found really hot.

"Good morning.. how'd you sleep?" Eren asked, scooting closer to Levi. He tucked a stray hair behind Levi's ear and kissed his cheek.

"I didn't-"

"Oh my gosh.. it's my fault isn't it?" He asked, pushing himself away from Levi. "I'm making us move to fast and-"

"It's not your fault Eren." Levi chuckled. "I never get much sleep. Just stupid insomnia."

Levi pulled Eren back over and got on top of him, resting his head on Erens chest and wrapping his arms around Erens waist.

"Oh." Eren said and played with Levi's hair. "I'm sorry.."

Levi hummed and snuggled his head in deeper to Erens chest. "Hey Eren?"

"Yeah?" He replied, looking down at Levi. "What's up?"

"What do you want for breakfast?" Eren thought for a moment and looked back down at Levi.

'Wait- when did we get inside?

When did I have clothes?"

"Eren?" Levi said and looked up at him. Eren was brought out of his thoughts and looked at Levi.

"Sorry.. what was the question?" He awkwardly chuckled and put a hand behind his head.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Levi out his head back down and closed his eyes for a moment. He felt so tired but couldn't sleep. "I'll make whatever you tell me."

"Levi, let's just order something. You're obviously drained of any energy." Eren frowned. He laid his head back against the headboard and closed his own eyes. He would make the food himself if he wasn't so comfortable right now.

"Hm, Okay."... "what do you want?"

"Waffles!" Eren smiled. Levi smirked and sat up, getting off of Eren. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and sat up next to Eren. "My old café has really good ones and they deliver."

Levi called the Coffee Mill while Eren rested his head on his shoulder. "Hello?" A soft spoken voice on the other line said. "What may I get for you today?"

"Hi." Levi said. He looked down at Eren whom appeared to be asleep again. "Can I have waffles and scrambled eggs?"

"Sure! Any drinks with that?"

"Um.. black tea and an iced Carmel Macchiato please." He remembered back to when Eren recommended this drink to the lady in front of him in line. He said it was his favorite.

"Sure thing! Will this be pick up or delivery?"

"Delivery." Levi said and told her the address. After a few seconds he hung up the phone and got out of bed, Eren falling over due to sleeping on his shoulder.

He groaned and watched as Levi took his shirt off and walked into the bathroom. A few moment later he heard the shower running and rolled his eyes.

Eren got out of bed and walked out of the room. Gwenaëlle was sitting at the door and couldn't help but feel a little guilty for leaving her out of the room, all by herself.